Annoying Buzz

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"Tony," I place my sandwich on top of my plastic baggie. "if you ask me to come over one time, I will punch you in the throat."

Ever since Tony hit me in the head with his locker, he decided to eat lunch with Erika, Jade, and I which was about a month ago. I don't mind it, but he keeps flirting with me. All the time. I tried telling him that I have a boyfriend, but he doesn't believe me because I won't tell him his name. Niall and I haven't exactly gone public yet. Everyone at school thinks we're friends, but his fans are starting to ship us.

IF I WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND I'D NEVER LET YOU GO KEEP YOU 'ROUND MY ARM GIRL- "Hello?"

"Hey, Katie!" Niall's thick irish accent greeted.

I smile. "Hey, how's-"

"Is that your 'boyfriend'?" Tony asks putting air quotes around boyfriend.

I nod. "Sorry, there's just this annoying buzzing sound that won't go away." Tony dramatically gasps as Jade and Erika giggle.

Niall laughs. "It's alright. Whatcha up too?"

"Not much. Just eating some lunch in the cafeteria." I take another bit out of my sandwich. "What about you?"

"Well, since you asked," Niall chuckles. "we just finished recording our new single!!!"

"Really??? That's amazing!"

Tony leans close to me, "I know I'm amazing." I put my hand on his face and shove him away.

"Who was that?" Niall's voice sounded extremly pissed. Telling me he clearly knew that was a boy.

I shoot Tony a death glare. "One of my friends." Before Niall could say anything else, the bell for 5th period rang. "Hey, I gotta get to class. I'll call you after school, okay?"

Niall hesitated and finally said, "Okay." He quickly hung up right after. I dropped my phone on the table and punched Tony on the shoulder.

Tony rubbed his shoulder. "What the fuck??"

"Don't give me that! You pissed off my boyfriend, dumbass!" I gathered up my things and walked away. Sometimes, Tony just doesn't know when to keep his fucking mouth shut.

"Hey," Erika ran up beside me, walking with me. Her 5th period was right down the hall. "You know he's only kidding."

"Yeah." I sighed. "He just annoys me, that's all. Remind me to call Niall after school?" We stopped infront of my classroom. Smiling, Erika nodded and went off to her class. I sat in my assigned seat and waited for the class to start. My teacher, Ms. Smith, came in telling us we have a grammer quiz. Fuck me. I pull out a pen and clear off my desk. When I finally got my test, I stared at for about five minutes. When the hell did we learn this? About 20 minutes into the test, I couldn't focus anymore. People were getting up to turn it in, flipping pages of the test, or going through their binders. It didn't help that Ms. Smith had cheesy posters plastered all over the walls. I was reading one to my left when Ms. Smith called my name from her desk.

"Katie. Keep your eyes on your own paper." She scolded.

"But I wasn't-"

Ms.Smith put down her pen. "Don't argue with me or you will finish the test in the Dean's office."

"I was reading the poster." I extended my arm, pointing at it. "Even if I was cheating, which I wasn't, I would much rather cheat off of someone other than Joesph."