Hospital on Fourth of July

"KATIE, WAKE UP!" A voice screamed into my ear.

I groaned, trying to roll over, but something was blocking me. "Why..."

"We're bored!" Zayn whined.

I opened my eyes to find eryone sitting in a circle around me. My postition from when I fell asleep was unchanged. Niall was looking down at me with his classic grin. As I pushed myself up, Niall pulled me close to him with his arm around my shoulder.

"This better be good." I grumbled. I made myself comfortable as I crossed my arms over my chest. I looked at the clock on the wall. It read 2:30 am.

"You guys woke me at 2:30 in the morning... because you're BORED!?"

Erika giggled. I rolled my eyes teasingly at her.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Louis screamed while fist pumping. Well that was random. Then again, this is Louis Tomlinson we're talking about. 

After about two seconds he turned to me with wide eyes. "Is there something on my face?" I asked

Louis completly ignored my question, "Truth or dare???"

I tapped my chin pretending to think, "Truth." I don't want to do anything stupid this early... or late?

Louis thought for a minute. A minute later he sighed, "I can't think of anything so... Have you ever broken anything?"

Erika and I bursted into laughing fits. The boys looked very confused. Once we calmed down, I made myslef comfy again, "I sprained my ankle."

"That's what you two were laughing at?" Liam asked

"Well you see, at my thirteenth birthday party, my mom got a hug jumper. It had a slide and everything! Well I was in that jumping area before the slide and I fell... on my ankle... which resulted in a sprain." I explained my best without laughing. Erika was already in tears from laughing so hard. The boys stared at me for second before Niall started giggling. Then all the boys started laughing.

"Wow guys. Glad I could entertain you with my pain." I placed my hand over my heart, pretending be butt hurt.

They laughed even harder.

I waved my hands in the air trying to make them shut up, "Alright, alright! Kody, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Kody said a little too confidant.

I smirked, "I dare you to.... jump in the pool with all your clothes on. Oh, and when you come back, you have to stay in your wet clothes."

Kody opened his mouth to object. I interupted him, "Its a dare. You gotta do it."

The smirk never left my face as he walked to the sliding glass. He turned around with a puppy dog pout.

"Go on!" I pushed.

Kody sighed. He opened the door and took a step outside. He stood at the edge for about a minute before jumping in. When he surfaced, he screamed, "COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!"

I threw my head back, letting out a huge laugh. Kody scrambled out of the pool. He trudged back with his arms wrapped around himself in attempt to keep himself warm. We all laughed as he sat himself on the floor.

After a few other dares, Niall whispered in my ear, "Wanna go outside?"

I nodded. Niall stood up and offered his hand to help me up. I took it and once our hands made contact, butterflies fluttered in stomach. Niall led me outside to the backyard. We sat in the lawn chair where he gave me the shamrock necklace. Instantly, my hand flew up to the necklace.