The Fun and Only

I elbow him slightly, "Can you tell us where we're going??"

"Nope." Niall smiles at me before giving me a kiss on the cheek. I hope this day doesn't go by too fast. I don't want them to leave yet. Sure, it's only for a semester, but I'm going to miss them so much. Seeing them everyday, getting into some crazy shit, laughing like I've never laughed before. I'm going to miss that, but I can't think about that now. I just have to enjoy the time I have left with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can you pleeeeaaaaase tell us where we are going?" I whined from my seat that I was slowly sinking into.

Niall patted my knee, "You'll just have to wait! We're almost there" After breakfast, we stop by the boy's place to pick up Paul. So we 'don't get ourselves in trouble'. Since then, we've been driving for what seemed like hours! Almost days!! Ah, I need to get out of this car. How do they expect me to sit still for this long?? I was constantly fidgeting. Playing with my hair, messing with the ruffles on my top, tapping my foot, or drumming my fingers on my thighs.

"Katie!!!" Harry shouted. I snapped my head towards him, dropping my hands from hair. He was smirking at me "Can you sit still for ten seconds!?" 

Erika laughed, "She can't she's freakin' ADHD! It's impossible."

 "Not uh!" I pointed my finger at her, sounding like a child. "I can sit still for five seconds." The whole car went silent before every single one of them bursted out laughing. I gasped, pretending to be shocked. "You guys don't think I can do it??"

"Nope!" Zayn laughs.

"There's only one way to find out." Louis says, leaning foward to me. "You have to sit still for ten seconds without touching your hair, drumming your fingers, or whatever it is you do. Okay, on three. One."

"What if-"

"Two."

"LOUIS-"

"THREE!" Right after Louis says three, I freeze. Everyone is staring at me, waiting for me to move.

I start counting in my head. Two... Oh, look! I have ruffles on my shirt!!! Crap, don't touch! Okay, I can do this. Five...I wonder how my hair gets so curly.. Wait! Don't touch that either. This is harder than I thought. I sit on my hands to prevent myself from breaking. Eight... I look out the window, we're passing by a shopping center.

"HA!!!!" Louis screamed. "You're bouncing your leg!!!"

Confused, I look down and sure enough, my leg was bouncing. "Crap."

"WE'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Liam shrieks. The hell?? I look out the window to see the huge Magic Mountain sign. 

"OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD!!!!" I scream. Now I understand Liam. "I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE SINCE I WAS LITTLE!!!" 

When we finally park, we all climb out and strectch. Well everyone else did that, I however was the first one out and screamed, "I'M FREE!!!!"

"Okay, boys. Girls... You all have your cell phones on you?" Paul asks, giving us the look Kris would. Geez, we get that look a lot. We pull out our phones and nod. "Good, so if I call any of you, you're going to answer, right?" 

"Yes, Paul." We say like we're talking as a class to a teacher.

"Alright, go have fun!" Paul smiles. We immediatly turn around and run to the entrance. "DON'T GET IN TROUBLE!!!! THAT MEANS YOU LOUIS, HARRY, ERIKA, AND KATIE!!!!!!" Paul screams behind us.

Laughing, I turn around and scream back, "Aw Paul! You never let us do anything fun!!!" Paul just rolls his eyes and starts following slowly behind us.