Niall Makes Me Fall

“WHAT IS THIS!?!?!?!” Kody screamed.  What the hell is he screaming about now? I threw my covers off of me and trudged down the stairs with my crutches.  Erika was standing in the middle of living room holding her sides, laughing. Kody had the brightest pink hair I have ever seen. He stood there giving Erika a death glare.

“That’s what you get for fucking with me!” Erika laughed. I tried to hold in my laughter, but failed. I threw my head back letting it all out.

Kody opened his mouth to say something, but he was interrupted by Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn and Louis bursting through the front door.

“KATHERINE, ERIKA- what the fuck happened!?” They asked. Erika and I looked at each other and busted into fits of laughter. They boys looked at us as if we were high.

“Remember that monster mask from yesterday? Well I got Kody back by putting pink hair dye in his shampoo bottle!” Erika explained. The boys looked at Kody then back at Erika and started laughing.

“So what are you guys doing here?” I asked.

Niall smiled, “We just wanted to see you.”

“AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” Erika gushed. I turned around and glared at her. She winked in return. “OHMYGOSHKATIEWEHAVETOGOSHOPPING!!!!” Erika screamed.

“At least let me get dressed!” I said as I carefully made my way up the stairs. I pulled on a plain white  shirt after I set my crutches down. I grabbed a pair of shorts and pulled them over my cast first and slipped my other foot in. I brushed out my hair and applied some make up. Once I made myself presentable I walked back down the stairs. Erika was bouncing in her step by the door.

“Yay! MOM, KATIE AND I ARE GOING TO THE MALL!” Erika screamed. We were about to walk out the door when Kris jogged in, “Wait, wait! What time is your date, Katherine?”

“I’m coming to get her at 5:30.” Niall answered for me. I pulled out my phone from my pocket. It said it was 2:15.

“SHIT! We need to go Erika!!!” I hit her lightly to get her attention.

“Right. FOLLOW ME!” Erika screamed as she ran out the door. Kris followed behind me that way she could give us a ride. It was a ten minute ride to the mall. Kris dropped us off saying that she would come back at 3:30pm.

Erika and I set off to find something suitable for me to wear.  We walked around for a while before stopping in Tilly’s. Erika and I searched the racks.

“What were you thinking of wearing?” Erika asked me as she pulled out a shirt.

“Um I’m not sure. Niall didn’t tell me where we’re going.” I separated some shirts looking at them.

Erika put the shirt back on the rack, “Alright a dress.”

We looked through a few more racks, but we didn’t find anything. After about an hour of searching through about every store we found nothing. Not one thing!!!

“Wanna try Forever 21?” Erika sighed. I nodded as we walked into the store. I walked over to a random rack. Erika went to the one on the other side of me. I didn’t find anything so I walked to the other side of the store. I saw a soft orange floral dress sticking out on the hanger. I grabbed it and held it up in front of me.

“What about this?” I asked Erika from across the store.

Erika stood on her toes to see over the rail of clothes she was behind. “TRY IT ON!!!”

I walked to the dressing rooms with the dress in my hands. I took an open room and set my crutches in the corner.  I pulled the dress over my head letting it fall above my knees. I took it off and pulled on my other clothes. I walked out of the dressing room to Erika.