That's One For Twitter

Buzzz Buzzz. I rolled over and grabbed my iPhone off my night stand.

            Harry Styles(;

            Good Morning Beautiful :) xx you and Erika wanna hang out with the lads today?

I smiled and quickly typed back,

            Morning! Yea, I’m sure she would be up for it. Come over around 1 ish? :)

I got off my bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and let my hair air dry while I applied some mascara. I walked out of my room and knocked lightly on Erika’s door. No answer. My evil grin formed on my face. Time for some pay back. I opened the door to find Erika sprawled all over her bed. Half of her sheets were on the floor. I smiled again and slowly climbed on her bed. I pulled out my phone ready to snap a picture.

“ERIKA!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed jumping on her bed!

“AHHHHHHHHH!” Erika fell off her bed. I got the picture! That’s one for Twitter. She stood up, “Katie!? What the hell!?”

I hoped down and smiled, “Good, you’re up! The boys are gonna come over around 1pm. And it’s 12pm right now. You better get ready, girlie” She glared at me while walking to the bathroom. About 10 minutes later, she came out with fresh hair, orange t-shirt, Hollister shorts, and wearing my grey Toms. Sat down next to me on the bar stool, “I hate you.” I gasped pretending to be hurt, “No you don’t! YOU LOVE ME.” We stared at each other for about 2 seconds and busted out laughing.

            Erika, the boys, and I were sitting around the couch playing Would You Rather. “You would seriously rather lick a toilet than never buy hair gel again!?” Louis questioned Zayn. Zayn nodded his head and Niall fell over laughing. I swear Niall is gonna die of Louis overload or something.

“Katherine, you have a letter.” Kris interrupted handing me the letter. The room went silent; I could feel everyone’s eyes on me. I took it carefully and scanned the envelope. It was from Jake. I took a deep breath and opened it.

            Katie-

I miss you so much! I’m sorry it took a while for me to write… It’s kinda crazy here, there’s helicopters flying everywhere, people shouting. I’m in Afghanistan but that’s as much as I can tell you. Hey, on the up side I get to fly the helicopter! I don’t know, I just think it’s pretty cool. Well I better get back, time for inspection. I love you.

Tell Erika hi and that I miss her for me, okay? I love you, keep smiling that beautiful smile of yours. I’ll sooner. I promise.

            Love you, Jacob

I tried to keep the tears in, but I failed. I put hands up to my face and sobbed. Someone grab me, pulling me close. I think it was Niall. I also felt someone grab my hand. Harry? Erika was stroking my hair, she always does that when I get upset.

“I’m sorry. I just miss him.” I sniffled pulling away.

The boys looked confused, “Who?” Liam asked. Niall looked at Liam then looked at me.

I sighed, “My brother. He enlisted in the army.” Everyone’s eyes grew wide. There was a series of apologies and knee pats. I told them it was okay and asked to change the subject.

“How about a movie?” Harry asked. The 5 boys ran to the movie cupboard and started fighting over which one to watch. Erika sat down next to me, “You wanna talk about it?” I handed her the letter as my answer. When she finished, she didn’t say anything. Instead she hugged me.

The boys finally decided on another Adam Sandler movie, Grown Ups. Niall came over and plopped down in between me and Erika. While doing so we swung his arm around my shoulder.

I’m sexy and I know it! A wiggle wiggle wiggle yea- “Hello?” Zayn answered. Really, at the water park scene?? This is my fav part.  “What!? Wait how did- Yea. Okay. I just don’t underst- Okay. I will. Kay, bye” He shoved his phone in his pocket and sighed. Okaaayyy?

“Who was that, Zayn?” Liam asked.

“Paul. He said that since a lot more fans found out that we’re here, we have to do a concert at the Staple Center.”