Can't Breathe

***Recap***

Walking in the house, I immediately collapsed onto the couch. I stretched out my body, taking up the entire couch. Niall skipped over to me sat right on my stomach.

"Niall!!! Get up! You're so heavy!" I tried shoving him off but he wouldn't budge. Evil leprechaun.

"Well if your taking up the whole couch, where am I supposed to sit?" Niall asked, trying to mess with me.

"On the floor!"

"But your so comfy!!!" Niall leaned down, wrapping his arms around me which caused him to put even more wieght on me.

"Niall?"

"Yes?" Niall's blue eyes met mine. I swear, those eyes of his make me skip a beat everytime I look at them.

"If you don't get off of me in about three seconds, I am going to explode." I said with the straightest face ever.

Niall's eyes went wide. He quickly scrambled off of me, "HA!!!! I should be an actress or something!!" I giggled. Niall opened his mouth to say something, but the door bell interupted him. "I got it!" I shouted. Erika was sitting on the other couch talking with Jade and Zayn while Harry, Louis, and Liam were talking to Kody and Josh on the floor. I wonder who it is. No one ever comes around here...

I opened the door, but I froze right in my spot.

"What are you doing here?"

***

Standing in front of me was the last person on Earth I ever wanted to speak too. I felt like I couldn't move. Like the words were stuck. Like my entire world just came crashing down. His brown eyes stared into mine. Standing in front of me was that dumbass of a liar, Michael.

"Katie, Who's-" Jade came skipping up behind me, but stopped short when she saw the person on the doorstep. "Why the hell are you here?"

"I want to talk to Katie." Michael looked down at his feet. I was still sileint. Micheal looked up at me. "Please, Katie? I want you back..."

Okay, that set me over the edge. Who the hell does he think he is!? Just show up at my house saying he wants me back!? Oh hell.

"Why!? So you can tell me more of your stupid ass lies!?" I shouted. I don't need this! It's like he says so many lies, he doesn't know whats true anymore!

"Katie-" He started.

"Do not call me that. I don't ever want you calling me, Katie! You lost that right when you started lying to me then using Jade!!! Who the fuck does that???" I yelled at him. He was going to say something back but, Niall came in Jade's place. She must have gone back inside.

"Everything okay?" Niall asked, eyeing Michael. Niall put a protective arm around my shoulder.

Micheal's eyebrows scrunched together, "Who's this?"

"This is Niall." I said "My boyfriend." Niall had his eyes locked on Michael.

"Boyfriend?" Michael looked confused. Oh god. Why is he so stupid!?

I scoffed, "Yea, I moved on. You should try it." I was about to turn around to go inside, but Michael spoke again.

"Hey Katie! Where's Jacob?." I stopped dead my tracks.I turned to face him. He had that stupid smirk of his on his face. "Oh yea! I saw something on the news... Isn't he dead?"

I could feel the tears building up. I blinked them back. I refuse to give Michael the satisfaction. I marched right up to him. I looked him straight in the eyes. "I can't believe you just said that." I whispered. I shook my head. Turning my heels, I ran.