Under the Castle

"I think we have time for one more ride before dinner." Liam confirmed while walking out the exit of Haunted Mansion.

Erika and I glanced at each other, "SPLASH MOUNTAIN."

Liam laughed, "Alright, alright. Let's go then!" We all raced over to the line and waited for about 10 minutes. I'm actually surprised we all fit in one log. I'm pretty sure water was covering me from head to toe. I wasn't even sitting in front!!! Niall was sitting in front of me. When we went down the final drop, Niall stayed up for the picture but immediately ducked down. Water sprayed all over me.

"AHHHH, NIALL!!!!" I shrieked wiping water from my face.

"Hahahahahaha, sorry love!" Niall patted my head and turned back around in his seat. I smirked to myself, stuck my hand in the water, and with a flick of my wrist, Niall was dripping wet. Niall gasped, "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Erika was had a giggle fit, "Sorry Niall! She's ADHD."

"You don't have to tell everyone!!!" I pushed her gently. Then looked at Niall again, he was pouting. "Sorry, love." I smirked.

We finally got off the ride and walked around aimlessly, looking for somewhere to eat. We finally settled on that barbeque place behind Thunder Mountain. Once we were seated the waitress came by, "YOU'RE ONE DIRECTION!!!" She practically screamed.

The boys tried shushing her while just sat there face-palming myself. "Shhhhh! Please, don't attract any attention to us! Erm, would you like a picture or something?" Liam pleaded.

The waitress girl nodded and shoved her phone in my face, "You don't mind taking a picture of us. Do you?" She said in a very bitchy way.

"Sure." I smiled as sweetly as possible. I snapped a picture and shoved the phone back her face. She grabbed it and took our orders. We got a bucket of ribs, corn on the cob, and corn bread. She also handed out our drinks.

"Is something wrong with your drink?" Harry asked pointing at my lemonade.

"She probably spit in it or something!" I scrunched my nose. Harry chuckled while grabbing more ribs. While I was eating my ribs, I heard everyone giggling. When I looked at the boys the laughed even harder.

I gave them my 'what the hell' look, "What's so funny?"

I looked at Erika for some help but she was laughing along with the boys.

"Now that's how you eat ribs!!!" Louis laughed. I had sauce all over my face. Shit. My cheeks burned as I wiped it off with a napkin.

"Don't be embarrassed. You're beautiful, Katherine" Harry whispered. My cheeks felt like they were on fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We decided to watch the fireworks before we leave. Louis was jumping up and down like a little kid. I smiled and rolled my eyes. We standing in front of Pirates of the Caribbean by the railing in front of the water waiting for the fireworks to start. They finally started to burst in the air. The boys gasped and pointed every once in while.

About half way through I decided we should go before traffic gets bad, "Guys, we should go. The traffic well be horrible. Erika, can you call your mom?"

Erika whipped out her phone and began to dial. We made our way towards the front but i was stopped right outside of the castle.

"Katherine-" Harry grabbed my hand pulling me towards him.

"Yea?" I asked. He still didn't let go of my hand.

"Can I try something?" Harry's eyes looked pleading

I looked at him, very confused, "Like wha-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence. Harry's lips crashed against mine. Our lips moved in perfect sync. I could here the fireworks going off bit at the same time, it felt like we were the only two in the entire park. He kissed me for about 2 more seconds before I broke away.

"I- I'm sorry." Harry stamered.

I smiled, "Its okay" I look behind me to find Erika and the rest of the boys staring at me. Shock was written all over there faces. Something different was on Niall's but I couldn't tell.

Harry grabbed my hand and the 7 of us walked back in silence. We climbed into Kris' car, Erika sighed, "Well that was fun."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ending it there :D sorry, but i need to shower -.- I hope you all enjoyed it! Just so you know, there will be some DRAMA in the next chapter or two ;) Comment and tell me what you think, yeah?? :) I'll try to upload again later tonight<3

Comment. Vote. Fan?? :) xx