Stupid Ex Boyfriend

Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. Niall kissed me. He told me he liked me and I said it back. This is the best day ever!

"What are you smiling at?" Niall asked as the Farris Wheel was slowy going back down. Oh gosh, I must have looked like a mad person or something.

I shrugged, "I'm just happy."

Niall smiled as he leaned over and kissed my forehead. Our seat came back down to the platform at the bottom. Niall jumped off first and I followed after him. We walked off the ride with our fingers entertwined. Louis, Harry, and Erika were waiting for us by the exit. I noticed Niall gave Louis a massive smile. Louis ran up to us and pulled us into a hug.

"I'M SO HAPPY MY LITTLE NIALLER FOUND HIS PRINCESS." Louis screamed

"Shut up, Lou!" Niall and I shouted. People were starting to stare... Louis let go of us as Erika and Harry caught up to us.

"Princess?" Harry said with a confused look on his face. Shit.

"It's not even offical." I stated, brushing it off.

Niall's grib tighten on my hand, "It will be after our first date, love"

"OHHHHHHHHHHH! I get it now." Erika said nodding her head. I love her. I facepalmed myself and let out some giggles.

"Can we go find the others? I kinda want to go home..." I asked changing the subject. The boys nodded as Erika pulled out her cell phone.

"Kody, Katie wants to go home. I don't care if you- Look, just meet us by the tables and- Kody I swear if you hang up!" Erika sighed. "He hung up."

"Did he say where he is?" Niall asked

"He said he's by that log ride that we passed by earlier." Erika pointed in the direction of the ride.

"Let's go then!" Louis said motioning us to hurry. Harry, Erika, and Louis walked ahead while Niall and I slowly followed behind them. We walked past dozen's of rides and screaming kids before we finally reached the log ride.

"Look he's in the log!" I yelled, pointing at the log he was in. The log was turning to go to the end of the ridee. It was by the edge where some people were looking for their family or friends. We ran up to the edge.

"Kody! When you get out we are-" Erika was cut off by Kody splashing her with water. "KODY!"

Kody smirked, "Can't get me now!"

Niall, Harry, Louis and I bursted out laughing. Erika turned around with a murderous look on her face. She walked to the exit and croutched behind a trash can. Kody made Josh walk in front of him and Liam and Zayn walk behind him. Yea, nice protection! Erika jumped up, pushed Josh out of the way, and grabbed Kody's ear. Yes, his ear.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." Kody whined as Erika dragged him over to Niall, Harry, Louis, and I. The other boys followed behind, laughing.

I face plamed myself, "I just want to go home...." I tried to hold back a laugh while Erika was laying down the law. It didn't work out to well.

Erika finally let go of Kody's ear and called her mom. Her mom said she will be here soon. We sat down on the benches close to the exit. Niall and I sat on one. Harry, Louis, and Zayn on another. Erika, Kody, Josh, and Liam all squished onto the one at the end.

Niall swung his arm around my shoulder and I rested my head against his chest. Right when I get comfy, my phone vibrates. I sigh and pull out my phone to see who texted me.

From: Michael

Hey babe. Can we talk? I miss you :/

Shit!