Nightmares

"Would you like me to take you and Erika home?" Niall whispered through my hair. I nodded and pulled out my phone.

To: Erika<3333

Hey, Niall said he can give us ride home.

I shoved my phone back in my pocket, not bothering to move from my position. Niall was sitting on the floor while I was sitting on his lap. He pulled me there when I broke down a few minutes ago. His arms were still wrapped around me and my head was still resting on his shoulder. I honestly didn't want to leave my best friend's arms. Niall was about to say something but my phone buzzed.

From: Erika<333

Okay, where are you!?!?!?! You got me worried sick :(

I looked up at Niall, "Where are we?"

Niall chuckled, "We're just past the Zayn's dressing room."

I typed what Niall told me and within 30 seconds Erika came running down the hallway.

"KATHERINE CARTER." Erika screamed at me. I quickly scrambled off Niall, fearing the worst. Erika never uses my full first name. Let alone my last name.

Erika practically tackled me to the ground, "I was so worried! I thought you hurt yourself or you got lost or you-"

I cut her off, "Erika! I'm okay. Promise."

Niall started leading us down the hall, but he stopped right in front me causing me to crash into him. I craned my neck to see what made us stop. It was Harry. He was out of breathe and looked like he just ran 10 miles. Niall immediately grabbed my hand.

"Katherine-" Harry started. He started walking forward.

I backed up, shaking my head, "Leave me alone."

"Please-" Harry took another step forward

Niall's grip tightened on my hand, "She said leave her alone." His voice was cold. I looked at him to make sure he was still him. Harry and Niall had a stare down sort of thing. After 5 seconds, Harry looked at me, looked at Niall, then walked away.

Niall led Erika and I down the hallway and out the venue to the car. As we climbed in, Niall told the driver our address. The car ride was silent. I was staring out the window when Niall tapped my shoulder.

"You okay?" He asked

I nodded.

"You don't look okay." Niall said pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around my best friend and let all the tears flow out. I cried because I'm confused. I cried because I feel stressed. I cried because I didn't know what else to do.

My eyes kept slowly closing, but I would snap out of it and attempt to stay awake. The car ride seemed longer then usual.

"Go to sleep." Niall whispered.

"I'm not tired." I lied

Niall smirked, "Yes you are, Katie." Erika straightened in her seat and looked at us, "Ummmm... What did he just call you!?"

I smiled, "Its okay. I trust him." Erika raised an eyebrow, but settled back in her seat.

"Close your eyes." Niall's hot breath was right at my ear.

I sighed in defeat. I closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Katie I missed you so much!" Jake ran up to me crushing me in a tight hug. I hugged him back, crying from shock that he was actually here.

"I missed you too!" I mumbled into his chest.

Out of no where Jacob screamed in agony, "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

I froze.

"Jacob! What's wrong!?" I frantically searched for the source of pain. He was oozing blood. Jacob was holding his side, his hand was covered in blood. Jacob tried to tell me but I couldn't make out the words. I looked around, desperately for someone. No one was around.

"HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE." I screamed.

Jacob was now laying on the floor crying. He cried out again in pain. This time his head was bleeding. I bent down next him, checking if he was bleeding anywhere else. I looked up again hoping I could find someone. When I looked back down, Jacob was slowly fading away.

"Jacob! Don't leave me!"

--------

"Katie!? Katie!?" Someone was shaking me.

I bolted up, "JACOB!" I searched around me to find him. I was in my room and I was all sweaty. I looked over to the source of the voice.

"It was just a bad dream." Niall assured.

I threw my arms around him, sobbing into his shoulder.

"Shhhh.... Its okay. Its not real." Niall whispered stroking my hair. I nodded and pulled away.

I wiped away the leftover tears, "What are you doing here?"

"I was too tired to go home so I crashed on your couch." Niall answered. I nodded, running a hand through my sweaty hair. Gross.

"What was your dream?" Niall asked changing the subject

I took a deep breath and explained what happend. Niall nodded his head every once in while, letting me know he's listening.

Niall started giggling. "What?" I asked him

"You talk with your hands a lot." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes, "Sorry, Erika is teaching me sign language."

"Its cute."

My cheeks felt hot so I looked down.

Niall broke the silence, "You must be worried about him."

I nodded, "The last letter I got from him was 2 weeks ago."

Niall and I talked for about 2 hours. At 1am, Niall said I should probably get some sleep. Apparently, Erika, Niall, and I are gonna do something "super fun" tomorrow.

"Night, Katie" Niall whispered as he slowly shut the door

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Chapter 17 :D Comment to let me know what you think, yeah? :)