Last Day

**Recap**

"Thanks." I say as Niall gives me a hug.

"For what?" Niall pulls away slightly to see my face.

"For tonight. I had fun." I flash him a smile.

Niall chuckles and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "See you tomorrow!"

**Two weeks later**

Well, let me tell you a story about a girl and a boy. He fell in love with his bestfriend. When she's around he's fells nothing but joy-

I lifted my head up from my pillow, searching for my phone. When I found it I slid the button at the bottom and pressed it to my ear, "Hello." I already knew it was Niall, I set that as his ringtone after our date.

"Oh sorry.. Were you sleeping?" Niall asks worridly. 

I chuckle, "No, I was sky diving! Not to sound mean but why are you calling me at," I look over at the clock on my night stand. "8 in the morning!? This better be good 'cause I only have two days of summer left you know! I would like to sleep in."

I hear his cute laugh, "Alright you can go back to sleep..."

"Thank the lord-"

"But then you can't spend the day with me, the lads or Erika and Jade." I swear I could almost hear his smirk. 

I roll my eyes even though he can't see me. "And what exaclty are we going to do on this fine day?"

"Well that is for me to know and you to find out!" Niall teases. "So get yourself out of bed!!!"

"Do I have to..............." I whine. It's fun messing with him!

"YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Niall screams. I quickly move my phone from my ear. Then he starts talking more quietly. "We leave tomorrow morning.."

I sigh, "Yes, I know. I didn't mean it like that. When do I have to be ready?"

"9:00 sharp!" He shouts cheerfully. 

"Alright. What do I-" The line went dead. Great, so I now I have no idea what to wear. I'll go see what Erika and Jade are wearing.. I hop out of bed and jog down the stairs. Erika and Jade were still in their PJ's. 

Erika turns her attention from the TV to me, "SHE LIVES!!!!"

I roll my eyes, "What are we supposed to wear??? I tried asking Niall but her hung up on me...."

Jade shrugged, "I don't know. Casual?" 

"Alright." I nod as I make my way to the pantry. I was about to open it but Erika jumps in front of me. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Erika, what the hell!?"

"DON'T EAT YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screams.

"But I'm hungry!!!" I shout back. I hear Jade laughing her ass off in the living room.

"The boys said they're taking us to breakfast!" Erika gives me a 'duh' look.

I give it right back, "Well how was I supposed to know!?"

"I don't know." Erika shrugs and walks back to living room. I let out a giggle. What am I going to do with this girl? 

"Well I'm going to get dressed." I say as I check the time. 8:25. "We have to be ready by 9:00!" 

Erika and Jade sprint from the couch and up the stairs. You wouldn't even know they were here two seconds ago! I shake my head as I jog back up the stairs. I changed into a floral top with shorts and red Toms. I did my usual make up, mascara and lip gloss. I brushed out my hair, deciding to leave it natural. I checked the time on my phone, 8:45. As if right on cue, I hear Erika and Jade banging on my door shouting things that I could not understand.