What Are You Doing Here?

"MY GOD, MY PRECIOUS EYES!!!!!!"  I heard the Doncaster boy shriek. Niall and I quickly pulled away from the kiss. The other boys snickered while Erika and Jade rolled their eyes. I felt my cheeks heating up.  I sneaked a glance at Niall, his face was redder than mine.

"Louis you just ruined the moment!!!!!" Erika shouted, playfully shoving him.

"Guys, I'm hungry." I stated. They just looked at me, rolled their eyes, and turned back to their conversation. "What's for lunch???" I asked a bit louder.

"Ugh, I'll go get my mom..." Erika complained. I knew she was kidding though. As she walked up the stairs Erika screams, "MOM, KATIE'S HUNGRY!!!!!!"

I could just barely hear Kris' response, "Well feed her!"

Erika jogged down the stairs, "What do you want to eat?"

"IN N OUT!" I answered a little too quickly.

Erika smirked, "Alright we'll get you some In n Out. Louis can you drive some of us?"

"Are we going to eat inside this time?" Louis asked

Erika looked at me. I nodded. "Yes." Erika answered

"YES! Let's go!" Louis shouted as he ran for the door.

"WAIT, we can't leave Jade!!! She's still in the shower!" I shouted. Louis froze in place. Like literally froze in a running postion. He unfroze and sat on the couch pouting.

"Well go get her!" Liam laughed. "I want In n Out too!"

I laughed, "Alright, Erika come with me." The boys sat on the couch watching some TV with their backs facing us. I grabbed Erika's wrist and dragged her out the back door.

"What are you-"

"SHHHHHHHH!!! Let's prank Louis!" I whispered as we walked around the side of the house.

"Oh, I know what we should do!!!" Erika smiled at me mischieviesly. "Wait here." I watched her tip toe back inside. I wonder what she's going to get. There's no telling with Erika... I decided to let Jade know what Erika and I were up too in case the boys ask or something.

To: Jade(;

Erika and I are pranking the boys! Try to stay up there for a while. They think we're 'helping you get ready'. LOL ;D

I stuffed my phone in my pocket as Erika walked up with a bag of something and something else..

"What's that?" I asked, pointing at the things in her hands.

Erika smirked, "Confetti and powder. Follow me!"

I followed Erika across our yard to the boys. Louis' car was parked in the driveway. We cautiously approached it. I grabbed the driver side door, hoping it would be open. I pulled on it and thank the lord! He left it unlocked!!! Louis will forever lock his car after this.

Erika climbed in, poured the confetti and powder into the air conditioning vents.

"What's that going to do??" I asked.

Erika finished up pouring, "Just wait! Come on lets go back before they start worrying."

We cleaned up the mess in his car and quickly ran back to our house. The boys were still watching TV, not a clue in the world. Erika and I snuck upstairs. I opened my bedroom door slowly. Then it flung open with a confused Jade. She was in a pair of my jeans and one of my pretty shirts that I never wear. It looked good on her! It was a simple black tank top with ruffles in the front. I should let her keep it.

"What did you do!?" Jade quietly yelled.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Erika and I hushed.

"We're going to In n Out and don't ride in Louis' car!" Erika advised.