Sleepover

My brother is gone. My only family left, gone. Just like that. I don't know how long I was frozen, but Niall pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around Niall's waist and let all the tears out. Erika stroked my hair while Harry patted my knee.

"He promised he was going to come home." I sniffled

Niall tightened his grip, "I know. Is there anything you want?"

I wiped the tears away from my eyes, "A distraction."

"I can go get the lads. Sleepover?" Harry asked pulling out his phone.

Erika got up to go find her mom but right when she stood up Kris came in, "Katherine, I heard about your brother. You are welcome to stay here as long as you like. You've always been apart of this family." I stood up from Niall and gave Kris a huge hug, "Thank you." I whispered.

When we broke apart, Erika tapped her mom and asked her if the boys can sleepover in sign language. I sat back down next to Niall while they talked. Erika came back over, "She said yes!"

I nodded and played with my necklace. Niall put a comforting arm around me.

Harry smiled, "Brilliant. I'll just go get them." Harry stood up from the couch and walked to the door, "Niall, do you need anything?"

Niall thought for a minute, "My sweats! And a pizza..." Harry chuckled and closed the door behind him.

Erika giggled, "I can ask my mom to order some." She got off the couch and asked her mom. Niall and I sat there in silence.

"Katie?" Niall asked looking down at me

I looked up, "Yeah?"

Niall took a deep breath, "I-"

What ever he was about to say was going to have to wait. Erika came in with her hand over the phone, "WHAT KIND OF PIZZA???"

"Cheese for me!" I yelled back. Heh, that rhymed.

Erika nodded, "Niall? You can probably eat a whole pizza like Katie."

I glared at her, "Hey! No need to share!"

Niall laughed, "Hawaiian please! And just order pepperoni for the lads."

Erika nodded and walked back into the kitchen.

I poked Niall, "What were you gonna say?"

Niall hesitated, "Its nothing."

I raised an eyebrow, "No, it was something."

Niall shook his head while holding back a smile. I poked him again, "Come onnn... Please?"

Niall pretended to lock his lips and throw away the key. I rolled my eyes teasingly, "Alright, alright. If you say it was nothing, then it was nothing."

Niall hugged me and kissed my forehead. His arm was still around my shoulder.

"What was that for?" I asked referring to the forehead kiss

Niall rubbed the back of his neck, "For being so understanding."

I gave my best friend a small smile and snuggled closer into his chest. I don't know why but I like the warm feeling he gives off. Does that make sense?

Erika came back and plopped herself on the couch, "Pizza will be here in 30 min-"

The door swung open, "KATIE BEAR!!!!!!!!!" Louis ran to me, pulled me away from Niall, and wrapped his arms around me all under five seconds. "Harry told us about your brother. I'm sorry."

I sighed, "Don't be sorry. Its not your fault."

Louis let go, "Are you okay?"

I nodded. Louis pat my head and went over to Erika. Once the boys were all done giving me hugs, we sat on the couch trying to decide on a movie. We finally decided on Paranormal Activity. I've never seen it because I'm too chicken. (a/n I've seriously never seen it..)