Ass of Holes

I woke up to the sun light streaming in through the window. I groaned while rubbing my eyes. When they adjusted, I realised that facing towards Niall and he had his arm around my waist. I smiled to myself. He is so cute! Wait, what am I saying!? I mentally slap myself for thinking such a thing. He was only in here to be a good friend.

I tried to get up, but Niall pulled me back down. He brought me close to his face and whispered, "Don't leave me." My heart fluttered. Whoa, that was weird.

"I'm only going to the bathroom. I'll come back if you want me to." I whispered back.

Niall was still half asleep. He shook his head, "Don't leave me for Harry."

I tried to form words, but Niall Horan had literally took my breath away. It went silent and Niall had fallen back asleep. What did he mean? Did he know what he was saying? He couldn't have know what he was saying, he was half asleep! I slowly slipped from Niall's arms, walking towards my dresser. I pulled out some shorts and t-shirt from Hollister. I quietly shut the door from behind me and made my way to the bathroom. Erika spotted me when she reached the top of the stairs.

"I was just about to wake you! You wanna prank the boys?" She asked with an evil smirk. I nodded eagerly.

"Hurry and get ready! We need to stop by the store first." She pushed me into the bathroom. I chuckled while I stripped out of my PJ's. I threw on the clothes I picked out and quickly brushed my teeth. When I was done brushing, I tied my curly hair into a ponytail. I applied some mascara and quickly exited out of the bathroom. I jogged downstairs and found Erika waiting by the door.

"Go, go, go, go, go, go!!!" She whispered loudly while shoving me out the door.

"So you wanna tell me what we're doing?" I asked as we walked to the direction of the closet store.

"Just wait!" She laughed. I sighed and rolled my eyes teasingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And what are you going to do with that??" I asked as Erika picked up an airhorn.

"Duct tape it and throw at the boys. Duh." She answered walking towards the cashier. I shook my head while laughing lightly. We checked out and walked back home.

When we arrived, Erika slowly opened the door. She poked her head in to make sure the coast is clear. Erika took a step and motioned me to follow her. We walked in the living room and found the boys spread out across the floor again. Niall seemed to have made his way down here. I followed Erika to her room, she found her duct tape, and ripped off a piece. She tossed me the air horn, telling me to get it out of the package. I rippedit out and followed Erika down the stairs. We stood by the front door just in case... She tapped the bottom of the air horn first and then the top. The horn was LOUD. We chucked at the boys, waiting for the reactions. The boys jumped up to their in a matter of seconds. Their eyes immediatly shot to us. Erika and I took this as a que to run. We sprinted out the front door with five boys on our trail. I turned to run to the backyard hoping they'll lose me. I was wrong. Harry caught up to me right when I was about to close the sliding glass door. Harry stopped me by putting one hand on the door and one hand on the wall. He had an evil glint in his eyes. Oh no.

"Harry..." I said not letting go off the handle.

He smirked taking a step closer. He tried to grab me, but ran right under his arms and back into the backyard. He caught up and wrapped his arms around me.

"I GOT HER LADS!!!" Harry screamed. I kicked and screamed. Harry acted like it was nothing. Louis came walking into the back with Erika over his shoulder. The other boys filed in, holding their sides from laughing. Erika rested her elbows in Louis' back while she had her head in her hands.