Down Right Cruel

"Katie... Katie..." A familiar Irish accent whispered. "You gotta get up!"

"Five more minutes.." I mumbled. I snuggled my head deeper in my pillow. I heard Niall sigh and in that same moment my blanket flew off of me. Sitting up, I glared at Niall, "Okay, that's not fair!"

Niall chuckled, "Sorry, Princess." He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "But its time to get ready. You got school today."

"Is school really necissary??" I groaned. "I mean students don't like going and teachers don't like dealing with us."

"Stop stalling!!! Just get up already!" Niall started poking my sides.

"Stop! Niall, stop!" I fell over laughing, trying to push Niall off at same time.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Niall teased, continuing to poke me. "I couldn't hear you."

"Alright! I'll get ready!!! Just stop poking me!!" I begged.

"FINALLY!!!!!!!" Niall stopped poking me and shooed me into the bathroom. I brushed out my hair, applied my makeup, and brushed my teeth all in five minutes. I'd say that's an accomplishment! I turned around to grab my clothes, only they weren't there. I must have forgetten to grab them when Niall was shooing me away.

I walked up to my bedroom door opening it, "Niall, I forgot my- HOLY MOTHER OF JEUS." Stupid Nialler didn't lock the door while changing! I just witnessed Niall in nothing but his boxers. "I'm so sorry!" I covered my eyes and was in the middle of closing the door, but it didn't close. I peeked through my fingers and saw Niall holding it.

"Aw, is little Katie embarrassed?" Niall teased.

"I am not embarrassed!" Immediatly, I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Why are you blushing then?" Niall flashes me a cheeky smile. Damn him!!

"Shut up! Just put your pants on!" I laughed and shut the door. Right when I around, Harry was standing there with a horrified expression on his face.

"LAAAAADS!!!!!" Harry shouts as he runs down the stairs.

"WAIT! ITS NOT LIKE THAT!!" I tried yelling at Harry, but he's already halfway down the stairs. "Shit." I mumble to myself as I run after him. When I made it to the bottom of the stairs, the boys, Erika, and Jade are all staring at me.

"KATHERINE ANNE CARTER, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!?" Erika screamed.

I groaned, "You know I don't like it when you use my full name!"

Erika ignores me, continuing her rant, "YOU'VE BEEN DATING FOR HOW LONG AND YOU'VE ALREADY HAD SEX WITH HIM!?!?"

"Who had sex with who?" Niall asks as he comes down the stairs, clueless about what is going on.

"We didn't do anything, Erika!! I was getting ready in the bathroom, I forgot my clothes in my room so I went back in there, but Niall didn't lock the door! So I walked in on him while he was changing and he just so happened to be in his boxers. That's why I told him to put his pants on."

Erika sighed in relief and gave me a hug, "Thank the lord!" Letting go, she turned to Harry and hit him over the head, "Haz, you're such a dummy!!"

The boys break out in laughter, some of them patting Niall on the back or ruffling his hair.

"What time is it?" I thought out loud. I never looked when I woke up.

Liam pulled out his phone, "5:11 am. Paul should be here any minute."

"OH MY GOD. Why am I up AND ready this early!? I should still be in bed and it's still dark outside! Who wakes someone up this early!? That's down right cruel. You better pray your lucky stars will save you 'cause if I fall asleep in class-" I was interrupted by a knock on the door. Erika opened it, revealing Paul. Guess its time to go.

Erika, Jade, and I grabbed out backpacks and walked outside with the boys. Grabbing my hand, Niall led me to one of the huge SUV's that's waiting for us. Niall, Harry, Lou, Erika, and I are in one. Liam, Zayn, Jade and Paul are in the other. We decided to go out for breakfast before we drop off the boys at the airport.

Niall and I took the third row i the car, leaving Erika inbetween Louis and Harry. After buckling up, Niall put his arm around my shoulder. I rested my head on his shoulder, "Smile!!!" Niall held out his phone to take some pictures. We took some silly ones like sticking out our tongues, the duck face, or just weird faces. There was one were he kissed my temple. And one just us smiling.

"You better send all of those to me!" I giggled.

Niall smiled, "I will, don't worry."

After a few minutes of silience I whispered, "I'm really gonna miss you, Nialler."

"I'm going to miss you too, Princess." Niall whispered back. He put his finger under my chin, making me look him in the eyes. "It may seem like a long three months but we will see each other again and nothing will tear us apart" Niall leaned in, giving me a soft kiss.

Niall pulled away whispering, "Promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMFG. Guys, I am sooooooooooo sorry I haven't updated in 123456789 years!! I hope this made up for it... I'll update again tomorrow, k? K :)

And thanks for all the comments! Love you guys! <3

-Kori xx

And tell me if I made any mistakes! I wrote this on my phone sooo yeah. Haha, thanks guys! :)