Destructive Cookie Sheets

Buzzzz. Buzzzz. Buzzzz. What the hell is that? Buzzzz. Buzzzz.

I rubbed my eyes as I rolled over. My hand slammed onto my nightstand searching the annoying buzzing. My fingers landed on my phone. I yanked it off the charger and brought my phone to face, ready to yell at whoever was waking me up nine in the morning. It was two texts. My mood changed right when I read the name. A smile played on my lips.

From: My Best Friend<3 xx

Good morning beautiful! We're in the car on our way t the meet n great

From: My Best Friend<3 xx

Super bored.. Wish you were with me!

I sat there for a minute smiling like an idiot at my phone screen. I finally found my courage to text back.

To: My Best Friend<3 xx

Morning! Haha, that'd be kinda hard for me to get around anyways :P tell the boys I say hi!!

From: My Best Friend<3 xx

True... They say hello back! Ah, I gotta go. Louis got stuck in the sunroof... I'll text you later, okay? :)

How did Louis get stuck!? Wait, I don't think I wanna know. I locked my phone and placed it back in its spot on my nightstand. I threw my sheets off me, tossing my legs over the side of my bed. I dragged my broken ankle across the floor to my dresser. Hey, that cast is pretty heavy. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a plain white v-neck. After I changed out of my PJ's, I sat in front of the mirror to work on my face. I just did the standard: mascara and lip gloss. Once my face looked presentable, I put my hair up in a messy bun. I grabbed my crutches and made my way downstairs. As I get downstairs, I see Erika in the kitchen with Kody sitting at the table with his back facing Erika and Josh sitting at the counter. Kody's hair is still hot pink.

"Hey guys! I'm going make some cinnamon rolls. Want some?" Erika asked as she opened up the fridge.

"Yes! Cinnamon rolls!" Josh screamed. Kody just nodded, eyes never leaving his phone. I took a seat next to Josh and started small talk. Erika set the container with cinnamon rolls on the counter. It's one of those that you have to pop open. The Pillsbury ones! She grabbed a cookie sheet out and began to slowly walk towards Kody.

"What is she doing?" I whispered to Josh. Josh's eyebrows furrowed together. He turned around.

"Oh god..." He muttered. Well this can't be good.

Erika stood behind Kody with the cookie sheet in her hands. Kody was totally unaware of her. Erika raised the cookie sheet and hit him over the head with it. My mouth fell to the ground. Erika was in hysterics.

"OWWWWW!!!!" Kody's hand flew up to his head. He turned around giving Erika the death glare. "What the fuck, Erika!?"

"Wait, are you still gonna make cinnamon rolls? 'Cause I'm starving!" I laughed. Kody was still sitting there pouting. I couldn't help but let out my giggles.

"I'm going to get you." Kody threatened. Erika rolled her eyes and set to work on the cinnamon rolls. Josh and I were still laughing at Kody. I kind of feel bad... I mean that's gotta hurt. Wait a minute... I just remembered something!

"Kody, Josh? Weren't you supposed to leave like four days ago??" I questioned. It's definatly been longer than a week.

"Oh yeah, I talked to my dad and he said we can stay for an extra five days! Isn't that great!?" Kody squealed like a girl.

Erika and I looked at each other, "Ummmmm..... Did you mention this to my mom?" Erika asked.

Kody nodded, "Yep, she's cool with it."