Killer Spiders

"Wake Up..... Wake up.... Wake Up... Katie... WAKE UP." I felt constant poking in my shoulder.

I groaned and rolled over, "I'm sleeping."

"I don't care! Wake up!" Erika kept poking me non stop.

"No." I pulled the covers over my face. Not two seconds later, Erika decided to throw pillows at me. Damn, she was strong!

"WAKE. UP. NOW." Every word was combined with a pillow to my head.

"FINE. I'M UP, JUST STOP THROWING PILLOWS." I screamed. Erika hit my one last time, "Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! You're gonna wake up the boys!"

"But you just-" I tried

Erika held her finger to my lips, "Shush chatty monkey."

I sighed and did as told. She motioned me to the boys. They were sprawled all over the living room floor. Harry and Louis were cuddled together, Zayn was laying with his feet Liam's face, Liam was just laying there with his mouth hanging open, and half of Niall's body was hanging off the couch. Lovely. Erika handed me a some pillows and mouth "One, Two, Three!"

Once pillows went flying, all hell broke loose. Louis screamed like was being murdered. Zayn was trying to protect his face while screaming ,"NOT MY FACE!!!". Liam was trying was attempting to hide behind the couch. Harry picked up a pillow and started throwing them back. By this point, I'm starting to wonder where all these pillows came from. Niall was running around shouting, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?"

Erika and I collapsed on the couch laughing.

“You should have seen your faces!!!!” Erika pointed out in between laughs. The boys just glared at us which made Erika and I laugh even harder.

“What’s for breakfast?” Niall asked bouncing up and down.

“I dunno. Poptarts?” Erika shrugged

Harry stood up, “I love those.”

"Morning kids!" Kris chirped while grabbing a waffle maker. She set it on the counter and pulled out eggs, milk, and pancake mix. "Are you hungry? I'll make waffles." We nodded in agreement. She smiled and set to work.

"Can we still have poptarts...?" Liam asked with a puppy dog pout.

“What flavor is there?” Zayn asked opening the pantry.

I walked over to him and scanned the inside. Once I spotted them, I grabbed the box and read, "Cookie Dough."

Liam's face lit up, "I love those!!!" I tossed him the box. He caught it and tore it open, pulling out a package.

"I want one!" Zayn whined. Liam threw the box at him. Zayn caught it and immediatly pulled out a poptart. He tossed the box back to me. I tried to catch it, but failed. The box crased to the floor. I sighed while mumbling curse words. I picked up the box and put it back in its spot in the pantry. When I turned around, Zayn and Liam both sighed in satisfaction while eating the poptart.

"Waffles are done!" Kris exclaimed putting the last waffle on the plate. The boys sprinted past me to the plate full of waffles. They were trying to push each other out of the way so one of them could be first.

"Quit shoving!"

"OW."

"I just want some waffles!"

I sighed while pinching the bridge of my nose. When I looked up they were still trying to get first in line. I took this as an oppertunity. I grabbed a plate and slowly slipped in front of them loading my plate with some waffles. Erika and Kris followed my lead. We sat around the table waiting for the boys. About a minute later the boys came back with their plates piled high. Niall took the open seat next to me, Liam sat across from me, next to Liam was Zayn, next to Zayn was Harry, and Louis sat at the head of the table.