Better Luck Next Time

Hi everyone! This chapter might be a little short considering its almost 7am and I have to leave for school by 7:30. Enjoy xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SHOTGUN." I called out, racing over to the car.

"But... that's my spot.." Harry pointed out, sounding very confused.

I smirked at him again, "Better luck next time, Styles." Harry smirked back as he got into the back. I got into the passenger seat. I noticed Harry's green eyes staring at me and that smirk playing on his lips.

Everyone else piled into Louis' car. I'm surprised we all actually fit. Louis was driving, I was in passenger, Erika sat behind me, Zayn sat next to Erika, Harry sat next to Zayn, and Niall and Liam sat in the way back. I'm sitting in Louis' car with One Direction. Oh my God....

I gave Louis the directions to the closet In n Out. As we were pulling up I turned around and asked everyone, "Drive thru or inside?"

"INSIDE." Louis screamed in my ear.

"Okay, owwwwww!" I held my ear in pain.

"Sorry, love. I just want the full effect." He explained, patting my head. Oh my God, Louis just called me love. Ah I love their accents!!!

Liam, being the Daddy Direction that he is, "Erm, Louis? I don't think we should eat inside. We could get mobbed by fans."

"I just wanna try this In n Out!" Niall shouted.

"Okay, okay. We'll do drive thru and take it back to me and Erika's. Then next time we'll eat inside. Deal?" I compromised.

"Deal." The boys said in unison.

It took forever ordering. Louis and all the other 5 boys kept screaming what they wanted at the poor drive thru lady. I looked at Erika for some help.

Thankfully, she understood. "EVERYONE SHUT UP." 

The boy immediatly shut their mouths. I reached across Louis, "I am so sorry. I'll just order inside." I apologised.

"But-" ILouis started. I cut him off by giving him a glare. "....Fine." I smiled at his defeat as he pulled away from the drive thru. When Louis found a parking space I asked Erika for help.

When Erika and I were climbing out, I looked at each of the boys, "Don't do anything stupid."

Zayn pretended to be butt-hurt, "Only known us for a few hours and you're telling us not to be stupid!?"

I raised an eyebrow and turned to Liam, "Liam, I trust you." Liam smiled, looking all proud. Erika and I giggled as we walked inside.

We ordered 8 cheeseburgers, 10 fries, and 7 chocolate shakes. I was carrying 4 cheeseburgers, 5 fries, and 4 shakes. Erika was carrying the rest.

We finally reached the bus, "YAAAAAY." They all screamed. I rolled my eyes and set the food down.

I made my way over to the passenger seat but Harry was sitting there. He was smirking at me, "Better luck next time."

I sighed and stomped to the back, pretending to be mad. I sat next to Erika and Niall, because apparently Zayn and Niall switched seats. Louis started to drive back towards home. Harry turned on the radio and What Makes You Beautiful was playing. Everyone broke out song including me and Erika. I could get used to this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to end it there. Don't hate me! I have school :( Trust me, i would stay home and write all day if I could. I hoped you all liked it :D I'll upload tomorrow maybe :)

Comment.Vote.Fan <3 xx