Getting Their Numbers

We walked downstairs to find the boys and Erika watching a different movie. I think it was Toy Story 3 or one of those. I sat down in my spot before with Niall on one side and Harry on the other. "Are you okay?" Harry whispered. I nodded, not wanting to talk about it. Thank God he didn't push it, he just put his arm around my shoulder. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Niall was glaring at Harry. Whatever.

Once the movie was over Erika stood up, "Well that was fun. What are you guys doing tomorrow?"

The boys looked at each other, "Nothing why?" Zayn questioned.

"I KNOW!" I shot up from seat grinning from ear to ear. "Lets go swimming! We got a pool in the backyard"

"POOL PARTY!!!!" Louis screamed

"....Will there be food?" Niall asked. This boy is always hungry. Hm, now I know how Erika feels about me...

"Yea, I could ask my mom to barbeque hamburgers and hot dogs!" Erika assured. Oh my God, her mom makes the best hamburgers EVER. I suddenly became very excited

"So, its settled then. If I could just get your number, Katherinre-" Harry asked akwardly.

"My number? What ever for?" I teased

"Erm, you know, so you can text us for what time to come over tomorrow." Harry is such a flirt. Even when he's nervous.

I saw Niall staring at us. So was Erika. Akward turtle........... I gave Harry my phone and he gave me his. I punched in my number and put "Katherine ;D" as my name. I gave Harry is phone back. Then Louis shouted, "I WANT KATIE BEAR'S NUMBER TOOOOO!!!" He shoved his phone in my face.

"Katie Bear?" I laughed taking his phone. I put 'Katie Bear<3' as my name and handed it back.

"Yes, AND ONLY I CAN CALL HER THAT." Louis demanded while taking my phone outta my pocket. When he was done, he passed it on to the rest of the boys. They also got Erika's number. I could she was fangirling on the inside. Muahahahaha! Once we all exchanged numbers the boys finally left. It's too quiet....

"Those boys are a lot of work......." Erika commented.

I laughed, "But hey, they're lots of fun!" I felt my iPhone buzz.

               My Best Friend<3xx

                Can't wait for tomrrow :)

                 Niall xx

I smiled a quickly typed back

                 Me either! Should be fun!

                  Katherine xx

"Who was that?" Erika asked

I shoved my phone in my pocket, "No one." Erika rasied an eyebrow and tried to grab my phone. I dodged her and ran around the couch screaming. Erika continued to chase me until her mom walked in, "What's going on???" 

Me and Erika froze. I pointed my finger at her, "She started it!" She gasped, "Not uh! You're the one who wouldn't tell me who you were texting!"

"You didnt have to chase me around the house for 3 minutes!" I argued

"Maybe you should have told me!"

"Maybe you should have left me be!"

"Maybe you should-"

"SHUT UP!!!" Kris screamed. We immediatly closed our mouths. "Erika, what have I told you about chasing people?"

"To not too...." Erika looked down at her feet. Kris rolled her eyes, smirking. She made her way to the kitchen trying to decide on what to make for dinner.

"Soooooooooo, mom." Erika said sliding onto the bar stool. "Me and Katie made some new friends today and we were wondering if the could come over tomorrow for a swim?"

"Sure! Who are they?" Kris agreed, grabbing a pot from the cabinet.

"One Direction." Erika slowly answered

Kris almost dropped the pot, "One Direction!? That boy band you two are obessed with!?"

Erika smiled, "Yep."

Kris took a while to wrap her head around the idea. "Okay, then I can't wait to meet them. Want me to barbeque burgers?" Wow, she took that well. Erika told her yes then we walked up to her room and sat on the bed. Wondering what tomorrow will bring us...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Woooooooo! Finally ended the day :D I think this book is pretty good so far :) What about you guys? Too boring? Too.. um idk. Imma work on the next chapter right now! I promise it will be better :)

Comment? Fan? Vote? Please? :) xx