characters

Hola readers! So I'm here with the character sketch.

MANIK MEHTA/MALHOTRA...

Dekhte hi rehne Ka man karta hai

Manik is the son of Mr RAJ and NYONIKA MEHTA. Nyonika died giving birth to him. When manik was 5 his dad married another woman.ANITHA MEHTA. She is a money minded person and have clashes with nyo. So after her death she married Raj by manipulating him. Rest of the history will be known in the story. He is the owner Asia's 3rd biggest company. He have made his company top by his hardwork. 23 yrs old. Craving for love from young age but always got tortured. Very humble nature. Always helps people. Wants someone to get him out of darkness. Part of fab5. Had a secret which he isn't aware of.

NANDINI MURTHY..

Cutie pie...

Nandini is the daughter of raman and Ishita murthy and has 2 siblings. Cabir murthy and Rishabh mothwani. Nandini's parents died when she was 3. After that her family abandoned Both Nandini and Cabir. Has a secret which she isn't aware of. Bff of Navya and Madhyam. After getting abandoned they were adopted by Shanno and Alok mothwani. They are the trusted employees of MURTHY industries. Both died when nandu was 11 and Rishabh was 6 and cabir was 16. Then Manik would be 15. They love nandu more than boys. After their death, all the 3 moved to another place...nandu is gynaecologist by profession. Same like her mom. Ishita. Even though they are middle class they manage to do everything in their lives and enjoy to fullest...
20 years 10 months old. Plays guitar and vocals and piano.

NAVYA NAVELI