24.proud of u nandu~manik

she took her mobile Nd went up to see manik trying to concentrate on playing guitar.

Nandu- manik..

She called him Nd he turned towards her..

Nandu- aren't you feeling sleepy..

Manik- umm..no..

Nandu- r u seriously ok manik...

Manik sighed...

Both settled on the chairs on terrace..

Manik- even though it isn't ten days i met them...it feels like I haven't met them for a long time Nd after this much time seeing them I felt it like a little blow...I don't know wts happening...

Nandu kept her hand on his hand..

A silent assurance ...he smiled a little..

Manik- agar tum Nahi Hoti tho patha Nahi Mera kya hota..

Nandu- Kuch Bhai hota...Hun na mein..just relax...it's ok... being in same city we don't know how many times u both should face off...all I can say is stay strong and don't let them see ur vulnerable side..coz they will feel they can effect u Nd they will come Infront of u again and again....hmm..

She said Nd he nodded...

Nandu- ok so Kar kya rahe the..

Manik- I was just tuning my guitar for second song..wt abt u..

Nandu- I wasn't sleepy..so I thought of making album cover Nd so I'm here...

Manik hmmed..

Nandu- ok u tune it guitar..till then I will make cover...after that let both of us try the tune okay...

She said Nd he nodded...

She started searching and editing pics...and he was trying to tune the song according to the lyrics... IKTARA...

As here these ppl r trying for song Nd being good then wt the morons r DOING..let's see..

Oh these ppl can never change ..all r sitting in bar room with that anitha .huh..

Anitha- kya hua...y r u guys like this.. didn't u got the deal..

Mukti- no aunty...that bloody bastard manik got the deal..

Anitha looked Shocked..

Anitha- howw..

Mukti- I don't know he was with some commoners...and he bragged the deal..

Anitha- with commoners he got the deal...

Arya- arey ha..aunty even cabir was there..

Anitha was shocked again..

Anitha- cabir ...vo boy jo manik ko Tiffin deta tha..

They Nodded..

Alya- ha aunty..one was cabir other is his fiance and other is his sister..

She said disgusting voice...

Anitha- huh...a looser..his to be wife Nd his sister..wt they can do..leave them..Nd try for another album..I know they will regret giving this album to manik. .so just enjoy..

She said Nd all nodded...and all were partying..huh...these brats I say...rats k Saath ek room mein band Karna hai..tab inki akal teekh hogi...

Haina guys..

Ok so these ppl r partying Nd there nandu is preparing a pic ...and manik is tuning and he got it..

Manan said together..