43. Dard ho raha hai mumma

Everyone were too shocked. Too shocked to react after listening the whole letter and seeing the pics. Manan were sitting there expressionless without uttering any word. Manan's parents and grandparents were killed by Anitha who doomed them completely. Big shock for everyone. Cabir actually read the letter and he knows this not everyone. all others know only that in the Letter ishima requested to get manan married. Sanjana, avni and navyas faces were filled with tears. Maddy and abhi's eyes were red. Rishab is also crying. Cabir looks lost.

All of a sudden manik stood up and ran to guest to guest room which brought everyone out of their trance. The band sound of the door made everyone flinch. Nandu looked at cabir who Nodded his head and she too ran to the same room for manik. She went inside to find 3 vases broken into pieces on floor and his hand bleeding. He sat on the bed and His face covered with him palms and his left hand bleeding but he didn't paid attention to it. She could understand that he is sobbing.

Nandu- manik. Manik.

No response.

Nandu- manii.

No response. She went and stood Infront of him. She slowly wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in a hug. Manik didn't responded.

Nandu- AARAV mumma se baat nahi karega?hmm?

She asked and it broke his damn gates. He wrapped his arms around her waist tightly and pulled her more closer hiding his face in her tummy and started shredding tears while she kept stroking his hair whispering sweet nothings in his ears and dropping feather kisses on his hair once in a while.

 He wrapped his arms around her waist tightly and pulled her more closer hiding his face in her tummy and started shredding tears while she kept stroking his hair whispering sweet nothings in his ears and dropping feather kisses on his hair once i...

Even after half an hour he didn't stopped crying which scared her as she knows manik is weak and he will spoil his health easily by crying.  She tried to break the hug for which he tightened his hold.

Nandu- manik ek minute. lets make you drink water bacche. You are hiccuping badly. Just a minute.

He didn't broke the hug and she forcefully broke it. Wiping his tears gently cupping his cheeks , she bent down a little and pecked his forehead followed by his right eye , then left eye , nose, cheeks , and a slow , soft and quick peck on his lips . He was a little stunned and his cries stopped for a while as she kissed him like that. She took the first aid kit and kept it on the night Stand and took water from there and made him drink by her hands. Ok it's afternoon now. She then laid down and made him lay on her. His back to her front. Almost half lying on her.

She slowly took his hand and she knows he is crying again. She took the first aid kit and kept it beside her and slowly took the cotton to clean his hand along with antiseptic to which he didn't even hissed. She cleaned his wound and then bandaged his hand and kept everything aside and tied the bandage to complete dressing. The moment she was done , he immediately turned and hugged her tightly hiding his face in her bosoms.. she gathered him in her arms and slowly rubbed his back along with ruffling his hairs.