48. Tum mile tho milgaya ye jahan

Nandini shouted loudly "MANIK MALHOTRA." All flinched at her voice and manik turned to her.

Nandini showed something and asked "what is this?"

She asked showing him the laptop and his face lost its colours.

Manik stammered "umm. Nandini I can explain."

Nandini asked harshly "explain what Manik?"

Manik tried to explain "I know all the problems are because of me only. I'm leaving from here. I got a house too and I'm really sor__ .."

And thap-

Before he completes he was awarded With a slap by our very own Nandini Murthy.

Oh yeah. Nandini slapped Manik. All were hell shocked. Manik was most shocked. Her finger prints were stamped on his cheeks. She started shouting getting them out of their trance "What the hell do you even think Manik malhotra? If any problem arises all you know is just to run away? What do you think, if you leave from here , WILL HE STOP LEAKING MY VIDEO?"

Manik said "That's what he wants. He wants me to be away from you all and if I'm away, he won't do that." in a blank voice.

Nandini shouted again "HOW CAN HE LEAK IT WHEN HE DIDN'T EVEN TOOK IT?"Manik was hell shocked.

Ok I know you guys are confused. You all know the obvious all the villain of Manik is one and only Harshad. So he threatened manik to leave the dazzlers orelse he will leak the video of Nandini changing her outfit in trial room in a shopping mall. He sent this message to manik through email.

This is actually a very common thing happening now-a-days. Isn't it? Kitne bekar log hai yaar aise log Jo kisi ko chain SE jeene Nahi dete. Kya milta hai aise kaam Karke. Ye mistake Nahi sin hai. Kisiko ladki k life ki koi value mahine Nahi rakhti kya? Girls are always great.. they always give you everything double whatever you give to her...

Give her a building , she will make it home.
Give her groceries, she will make good food.
Give her love, she will become your mother.
Marry her , she will give you a family.
Let her be free, she will earn for you.
Even if you like a @$$h°|€ beast enjoy with her, she will give you your blood,your baby.
Make her cry, just like other things this will also be doubled , you will be destroyed.

But still kisiko Kuch affect Nahi hota na. Be a beast and spoil her life. And yeah this is not for all boys but for the one who are
@$$h°|€$.

Manik asked "what do you mean by that?"

Nandini calmed herself a bit before saying "from the time you came in our life, I didn't shopped anything for myself or tried anything outside. Navya always does my shopping so I won't shop for myself much. I have only shopped for you boys till now. So how can he get my video and it's been just a few days that you entered into music field like before and how can he take my video even when he can't even know who I'm."

She said and that's when manik realised how dumb he is🙄🙄.

Writer- aise Nahi malhotra ek maaro Apne sar pe😑har baar mere nandu ko chod jaate ho.  Is Baar Nahi chalega. what do you think readers? Nandu should forgive manik soon or a bit late?

Saying this she ran to her room crying. She isn't at mistake but still she has to bear everything. All looked at Manik who is trying his best to stop his tears. Because here even Manik is not at fault. Because it's just he got scared regarding his loved ones. Even we would do that. Won't we? For our loved ones , we will sacrifice everything to keep them safe. That's human nature. But here for Manik, his brain stopped working when it came to Nandini.

Even he ran upstairs and all looked at eachother with a sigh and went up. He went inside their room to find Nandini sleeping on floor crying hugging her knees to her chest in foetus position and her face is so dull with dry tear marks on her cheeks which pricked his heart. Anything might have happened, she is the one who loved him like her life and gave him all the warmth he craved from his birth.And here directly or indirectly he feels he is responsible and it feels so vulnerable.

He knelt beside her and looked at her face who is sleeping with a pout . Sighing he picked her up in bridal style and took her to the bed and hugged her tightly sighing softly when she held him more tightly saying DON'T LEAVE ME which broke his heart into zillion pieces. He pecked her forehead affectionately and then pecked her lips and started whispering sorrys and I love yous and slipped into deep slumber.

After 5 hours all were in living room except Nandini who is still sleeping in their room and Manik is talking with others saying how he got that message after a day Nandini left when he was in his room talking to his employees. After half an hour too when Nandini didn't woke up Manik got a bit tensed and all went up along with manik to check what happened and manik sat beside nandu and caressed her hair trying to wake her up. When she didn't budged he shook her a bit but still she didn't woke up. And this started scaring him. He shook her a bit vigorously still no response. Ok now he is officially scared.

( this is my dialogue I say to my friends when they scare me and I would say OK FINE IM OFFICIALLY SCARED NOW SO STOP CREATING SUSPENSE IDIOT AND JALDI BHAUK🤣🤣)

And Navya came and sprinkled a bit water and still nandu didn't budged.

Navya said "Manik she got unconscious lemme check her please move."

Manik immediately Gave her space but didn't left Nandini's palm he was holding. He held her palm in between both his palms and pecked it softly saying a sorry.

Navya got her small doctor kit and checked and said she fell unconscious because of stress and didn't had food well. She will be up in half an hour which brought his life back. Closing his eyes , he bent a little down and pecked her forehead lovingly whispering I love you to her.

Damn why is Manik so cute 😭😭😭

After 45 mins Nandini moved her eyes slowly indicating she is up. Manik was immediately beside her who is standing at the window thinking about how he messed up things. Even last time she forgave him so easily just like that and he repeated the same now. He should have atleast shared to her when she asked him. He made her sit and gave her water which she took silently without even Making eye contact. All made sure she is ok and then got her lunch and then left to their respective rooms. Manik was with her. He didn't left her and she didn't even questioned him.

____________

It's been a week now. Nandini and Manik are ok now. Why not when Nandini gave him only silent treatment which ate Manik from inside that he literally had to do anything and everything to make her happy and smile and he even sang a song for her.

Tum mile song. How many of u remember in first season manik kidnaps nandu and takes her to his farm house and sings tum mile song to cool her? Same scene. Imagine it or see the video. I love it soo much. I saw that video today.

Signing off Rapunzel_0207