39.I hope u didn't loved anyone

Heyya muffins.. how r u all..

Hope all of you are doing well..

I missed you soooo much... Did you all missed me.. kitne logon ne miss Kiya? Raise your hands... Sacchi mein raise Karo..

Ok so as u all r curious about the next part , Der Nahi kare.. neeche jaakar pad lijiye..

Happy reading 😊💖

And Nandini was head over heels for the man who is standing in front of her again and fell in love all over again.. she jumped on him for a tight hug and kissed his cheek tightly..

Manik laughed at the kid who is inside nandini hugging her back. He pecked her forehead  and after few moments they broke the hug and manik brought the cake and she looked at it with awe. yaar why are cakes made more cute than tasty?lol.

Manik- okay before you start with your I won't cut this and all i promise you to get a same cake like this again tomorrow

Manik- okay before you start with your I won't cut this and all i promise you to get a same cake like this again tomorrow .

He said making her chuckle but she nodded neverthless as the cake was too cute to cut it into pieces. nandu was standing infront of the cake while manik was standing opposote to her on the other side of table. She went to him and held his hand and brought him to her side and kept his right hand on her and manik felt overwhelmed at her gesture. Both cut the cake together and fed
each other.

Manik took a little cream on his finger and rubbed it on her nose and and pinched her cheeks with his fingers which were full of cream saying CUTE.It took a moment for nandini to register what the hell did happened and when she realised she exclaimed ..

Nandu- this calls out for a war.

And took handful of cream and rubbed it on his face and before he could register she ran to the other side of terrace.

Even manik malhotra is no less.Even he took cream in his hands and followed her and they were smearing eachother's faces with cream for a good half an hour and they both were laughing and running hall over the terrace and manik glanced at his watch to see that it's 3:30A.M. so held her both hands in his preventing her from applying more cream and said

Manik- okay so lets get back into our rooms because I don't want birthday girl to wake up with dark circles.

He said making her chuckle but she nodded. He pecked her forehead softly and wished her happy birthday again and both dispersed to their rooms after cleaning their faces and wishing good night to eachother and sleep embraced them happily .

The next morning , I mean the same day "nandu's birthday" she woke up as she felt faint whispers around her and she slowly stirred in sleep when she felt a hand caressing her hair and she smiled knowing whose touch is that.

Nandu- good morning bhai..

how many of you thought that it's manik?Raise your hands..

Cabir- happy birthday nandu..