5. I can't live here anymore

Dedicated to Pitu-kris

Manik sighed in disbelief with a smile saying "so I think you people won't let me go so ok I will be here."

Rishabh and Nandini smiled widely but suddenly Nandini stopped smiling and said "but on one condition." Manik was confused. "condition to live in ur house?" He asked for which Nandini nodded and Rishabh is having no idea what his sister is talking. He was just a away to call mental asylum and send his sister there.

Manik asked "what is it?" Curiosity was clearly visible on his face making Nandini smile internally and Rishabh was looking as confused as a rabbit.

Nandini cleared his confusion saying "as I already said you are part of our family, from now on you can't say that your family or your house.I don't like it."

Manik smiled at her nature. She smirked Rishabh released a breath he is holding from long unknown to him. Manik smiled brightly making Nandini too reflect it on her face. So Manik forwarded his hand towards her. "Sooo" he said.

"Friends" she completed and shook her hand with him and Rishabh hugged Manik. "Thank you Bhai. Oh Wait- can I call you Bhai?" Asked Rishabh thinking how would Manik take it.

Manik said smiling "ofcourse Rishu.."

He was going to continue when a voice came from behind "hamare Bina Bharat milap?"

Manik turned around and was shocked to see the person. He was numb and he didn't expect him to be here. He was too shocked. He didn't know what to do or say. He felt paralysed. It's been so long. Didn't he remembered him atleast once? Didn't he felt to find and meet him? Giving a break to his thoughts, Nandini ran to the person and hugged them tightly and this shocked Manik more. He suddenly felt an urge to break the jaw of the person so hard that it can't settle back ever again. Nandini is giving Manik more reasons to beat the shit out of that person. That person hugged her back as he didn't saw Manik yet he asked Nandini "how are you now love?"

Nandini rolled her eyes before replying "Bhai you just went yesterday and how do you think I will miss you?" Cabir pouted "atleast for formality you could have said that you missed me too" To which he received a smack from behind and he winced at it making both the girls laugh. Slapping her forehead, Nandini said "Bhai you know I made a new friend today no no no I got one more member in our family."

Cabir said faking sadness "I left for one day and you got a new member. Great who's that?"

Nandini hit his arm slightly nodding her head in disbelief and brought him near Manik along with Navya just now. Cabir saw Manik and froze at his place. He whispered slowly "Manik?"

Cabir hugged Manik tightly but Manik didn't hugged him back. "You know how much I missed you and how much I searched for you?" Cabir said hiding the fact that he is always keeping a tab on Manik but just missed yesterday's part. But as soon as he saw today's news in the morning, he immediately ran to house and to search Manik but he saw Manik he sighed in relief.

Cabir said again "you know how much I searched for you and how much I missed you?" Cabir said with a smile and tears in his eyes when Manik broke the hug forcefully making everyone frown and Cabir confused. "What's left to do now?" Asked Manik and Cabir was confused. Nandini and Rishabh along with Navya were like " will anyone say what the hell is happening" and they were just a second away from pulling their hairs in confusion.

"What happened Bhai? How do you know Manik?" Asked Nandini after having enough of the confusion when Cabir asked "do you remember my friend Mannu whom I used to talk about?" To which Nandini and Rishabh nodded. "Manik is my Mannu" said Cabir and shock would be an understatement for Nandini and Rishabh. Navya was confused but she remembered how they used to talk alot about someone called Mannu.

Even though she didn't know much about Manik, she knows that he have suffered alot in his childhood. Nandini grew an unknown respect for him now.

"Nandini I can't live in your house anymore if he is here.I'm going.." said Manik completely ignoring Cabir and started to move forward but felt a tug on his hand andhe turned back to look at Nandini. He raised his eyebrows for which Nandini said "do you know why he left you suddenly?

Manik nodded in no with his head hung down. "Because everyone in this world left us." She said making Manik confused and she sighed and signalled everyone to settle in their places and all settled on sofa in the living room and Cabir started telling the flashback ______

Signing off jaanus13creations