3. manik's saviour

He almost fell down but the petite frame balanced him after balancing herself so that they won't land on the ground directly.

Manik was just lost in her eyes.and she was lost in his innocence. She immediately made him stand straight.He is fumbling as he is drunk totally and that too for the first time.

Nandini asked the men "what happened sir. Why are you guys Beating him?"

Shopkeeper replied  "mam. This man drank alcohol from my shop and now is saying he doesn't have money."

"Acha, tell me what's the cost of it?"

"Two thousand rupees."

Nandini was shocked but gave him money.She held Manik a bit tight as he was swaying here and there due to alcohol.

Nandini turned to Manik and said "Listen. Come with me. My house is near where you can rest there."

Manik's words were fumbling too "what?do..do you know me?"

Nandini replied with a small smile "of course. Not only me, many people know you. You are Manik Mehar."

Manik immediately replied "what? Me? I'm not Manik Mehar, get that straight into your head. I'm Manik, just Manik."

Nandini said sarcastically "Acha fine mister Manik. Please do me a favour by walking with me!"

Manik asked, being a bit stuttering, "why do you want to help me?"

Nandini said smiling sweetly "because you help everyone and I want to help you. Simple. It's like you get what you sow."

He smiled for the first time in the whole day.

"Thank you so much."But he immediately frowned. "But I don't have money to give you."

Nandini replied, shrugging "neither I asked for them. Let's talk about all these tomorrow. Let's get you home now."

He nodded. She slowly with great difficulty brought his giant body with her petite frame into her house.

She slowly opened the door and took him to her room which is on the ground floor.

She slowly made him sleep on bed. She took his bag and kept it on the study table. Then she went to the kitchen to complete her work. In half an hour she was done with cleaning and all. Then she checked on Rishabh and Manik and took a duvet and settled in the living room and slept on the sofa.

Nandini's POV

Krishnaji (I love this word in yrkkh so I'm using it here 😂) you know what happened today? I had 3 appointments while Navya and Bhavesh had 5. So I waited for them in the hospital only. Cabir Bhai went to his office( Cabir works as an employee in an MNC at 60,000 per month salary....) Rishabh has completed his intermediate and is having holidays. So he is saying tuitions for kids. I'm so happy that he is taking responsibility. After that we came home at 5.

Then Bhai took Navya on a date as they had a hectic week and it would be refreshing for both of them. Rishabh! Here is our apple eye. Cabir Bhai and Navya got engaged and were going to marry after my 21st bday. even chacha chachi ( Rishabh's parents) used to say that I am going to get something from mom when I turn 21. Bhai too said the same.

Lemme say you my parents are the best. They used to love me alot. I'm a doctor just like my mumma. I wanna fulfill their dream of serving the poor. After my internship along with Navya and Bhavesh , we 3 used our money in a hospital along with the money I got through my not so loving relatives as they didn't care about me. They used to just give money of 1 lakh every month as they think that we are living in an orphanage but no. We were with chacha chachi.

According to my parents' will, me and Bhai have to get 1 lakh every month till I turn 18. And I'm saving that money from that time and using them,and the money of Maddy's parents,we started a hospital. We still saved the money for bhai's dream. In 2 months I'm gonna turn 21.

I'm gonna get another letter from my mom. Yeah. So the thing is my mom has saved letters for me. After they died I used to get a letter from my mom every year.( letters in next updates whenever needed ) and in 20th birthday's letter she wrote that I'm gonna get my life's biggest gift.

I don't even know whether it's good or not.I was thinking all this and walking on the road. suddenly at a bar.I saw the shopkeeper beating someone and he pushed him.

Before he fell down I came and saved him.I just got shocked. He is Manik Mehar. I mean Asia's 3rd biggest business tycoon. He is walking on the road without money after drinking. I didn't know what to do and even Rishabh was sleeping so I brought him to our house. The man who won't even think twice to help others is on the road. It's too shocking.

I think there will definitely be news tomorrow about him. I will check it then. And Cabir Bhai is going to come tomorrow morning as he wants some time with Navya. They are a couple so they deserve each other's time.

Nandini's POV ends.