37. album launch

2nd June..40th day.. wednesday..

Wednesday nandu woke up early and was confused to see that she slept on manik that too in a sitting position..

She remembered yesterday's moments Nd felt blessed to have him in her life

She smiled and slowly kissed his forehead and tried to move but naah...manik is holding her possessively and securely even in his sleep..

She tried to remove his hand but he held her more tightly...after struggling for half an hour nearly without breaking his sleep, nandu was successful in her task of moving out of his grip..

She went to Washroom to finish her daily chores Nd came back after having a bath...

She saw him still sleeping..so she slowly ruffled his hair..

Nandu- manik..manik... get up it's time for office..come on..

He stirred in sleep for a while and slowly opened his eyes to see her standing there with a beautiful smile adoring her face ...

Nandu- good morning manik..

She pecked his forehead Nd he too pecked her forehead wishing the same..

Nandu- go Nd freshen up.. I will go down Nd prepare breakfast..

She said nd he nodded going to his room..

After half an hour all came down and settled on dining...today's breakfast is sandwiches..

Nandu- I just have 2 appointments today..mein Ghar aajaungi...abhi aur sanju ready raho ..jaake land clean karte hai..ok..

Both Nodded..

Navya- aur hum..

Navya pouted .

Nandu- ur soon to be hubby k saath aao..

Nandu gave a teasing smile...

Navya blushed and boys hooted...

Nandu- I'm kidding... check your appointments.. agar tum free ho yaa forward kar sakti ho tho forward to junior doctors... I actually don't have appointments for 4 days free after today's appointments I'm completely free.. I will make arrangements with teh help of Avni Nd abhi...

Manik- what about us...

Nandu- I guess u need leave for even album launch and also bhoomi pooja..so it's better u both won't take leave now..if u still want, u can complete work and come fast...

She shrugged her shoulders and manbir looked at her with wide eyes as she just removed them as if they r curry leaves in curry..lol 😂😂😂

They pouted and continued to eat...

After eating all went to their works while abhi and Sanjana started arranging things regarding bhumi pooja Nd dresses for everyone..even now sanju is also helping abhi in teaching tutions...

At 12 nandu was back along with avni and maddy while navya has few patients...

Maddy- kya kar rahi ho chudail..

He asked sanju as soon as he entered home..

Sanjana- mein mad man ko kaise teekh karu..uske tareeke soch rahi hun..

She said sticking her tongue out and all Smiled at their banter..

Nandu- ok time up kids... Go and freshen up let's have lunch and then let's go to the land to clean it...there is not too dirt in the land and they need to clear all the small plants and weeds and for that, Calling and arranging men is waste...they can take farming tools for rent and clean the place themselves...