11.can I ask u something

Hola guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..how r u all..hope u all r doing good and I am going to give u this update coz I'm happy..so now without getting late let's get into the story of manan...

Precap- manan in one car and rest others in carpool car..

Here in carpool..

Cabir- guys I need to say something important..

He said after stopping the car Infront of Maddy's house..

Maddy- Acha chalo andar chal k baat karte hai..I know it's important so now lets get in..it's getting cold outside....

All nodded and went inside..

Cabir-.......____________________________

All were shocked listening to him..they can't believe what he said..

Maddy- cabir r u freaking serious..

Cabir- ofcourse Maddy..do u think I will joke about this..

Maddy- no it's not like that..it's just I'm too shocked to listen..

Rishab- bhai r u sure about this .

Cabir- I don't know but I want this to happen..

Rishab- don't worry bhai..it will happen for sure..I will b very happy if this happens..

Maddy- I'm in for this..

Navya- me too..

And cabir says the plan..

All showed thumbs up..

Guys I will reveal the plan and the important thing later..but trust me u will b the happiest...

After a few more talks cabir dropped navya and headed back home with rishi after some kochiko...heheh..

And here in MANAN car..

Nandu- so..

Manik- so..

Nandu- how do u feel..

Manik- I just feel out if the world now..I seriously didn't expect that u will get this Job and I'm happy..

Nandu smiled..

Nandu- manik stop the car at the beach..let's sit for a while..

Manik is more than happy for that..

After that they started walking in the beach waves hitting their legs and beside each other..

Manik- can I ask u something..

Nandu- ofcourse u can and don't need to ask permission okay..

Manik smiled..

Nandu- ab pucho jo puchna hai..

Manik- vo I wanna thank u for doing the celebration..I was seriously overwhelmed..

Nandu- manik as I already said we r family and we always will b together...and these moments r very precious for us...and we can't say what happens anytime..so we need to live every moment of life happily..

Manik smiled brightly listening her..

Nandu- Acha now let's leave and even ur gift is pending..

Manik excited and asked..

Manik- sacchi..

Nandu pinched his nose..

Nandu- mucchi..

Before manik could catch her she started running and reached the car and settled inside..he nodded his head in disbelief and joined the car..the drive was peaceful..nandu admiring night wind of Mumbai and manik admiring nandu...

After half an hour they reached home and they went inside after manik parked the car...

Nandu- ummm...manik u go to ur room I will bring ur gift..

Manik- ok come fast..

He said excitedly and ran to his room..nandu smiled and went to her room to take his gift...

Nandu slowly moved to maniks room to find him already changed..

She smiles and sit on the bed beside him..she gives him the box she brings...he smiles and started opening excitedly..

And when he opened the gift he had tears in his eyes

And when he opened the gift he had tears in his eyes..I think many of u guessed this...

Choclates 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫 for the one who guessed right

Manik- why..

Nandu- as I already said..I want u to start everything from the start and it's just my wish to give u this..if u Don't like it we can exchange it...

Manik- no nandu I loved it..no need to change...

He said and hugged her tightly...she too hugged him back ....he shut his eyes 👀 tightly to stop tears from his eyes.....after a while she broke the hug and asked him to sleep and went down to the living room and sat at the sofa.. manik kept looking at it for sometime and then even he slept off... cabir and rishab came Nd they too slept off and this day ended on a happy note.....

Hola guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..hope u like it..as I said I'm having xams and I could just take some of the time for this..plz don't mind .. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
Signing off jaanus13creations...