46. mystery

Avni and Nandini reached to Bangalore airport like 8:30PM and they know the address. There were guards for Nandini and Avni as Its a twenty mins drive so they thought if booking a cab. They switched on their phones and Avni booked the cab while Nandini called Manik.

Nandini "hello."

Manik was sitting in their room working. Remember work from home. Yeah he with looking the ID picked up the call and listening her voice he looked at the ID (Jaan♥️♥️) and smiled brightly.

Manik called her excitedly "mumma"  to which she chuckled..

Nandini asked "what are you doing baby?"

Manik said eyeing at work "I'm watching TV Jaan what are you doing?"

Knowing if he saying he is working she will cut the call as she doesn't wanna disturb his work.

Nandini replied "we just got into the cab."She said sitting while even Avni was talking to Abhimanyu.

Manik hmmed..

Nandini asked "dinner done?"

Manik replied "no mumma I didn't felt like eating anything" and Nandini smiled knowing he would be pouting.

Nandini said softly "Aarav don't do like this you have to eat haa it's ok of you won't eat now but eat after half an hour or so and sleep too. Don't stress ok."

Avni cut the call and heard Nandini calling Manik as Aarav and was shocked. She knows Manik wouldn't let anyone call that and if Nandini is calling him Aarav, then it means now Manik won't have to miss his mom. Smiling brightly she msgd in her group in which all are there except Manik and Nandini regarding this as they are more concerned about Manik , they don't want to worry about and can share everything regarding that and other group is also there in which Manik and Nandini are there too.

The below are the chats of the grp..

.Avni- Godddddddd you know @everyone , Nandu is calling manik Bhai aarav

Abhi- 😱😱😱

Sanjana- WHATTTTTTTTTT🐒🐒

Cabir- Are you serious?‼️‼️

Maddy- I'm so shocked😱😱

Navya- I can't believe this.😱😱

Rishab- So stunned 😱

Avni- trust me even I'm too

Cabir-that's really a good news. Now manik won't miss maa..

Rishab- I'm so happy for them Bhai ..

Maddy- mee toooooooooooo

Abhi- now manik will have someone with him forever and we don't need to worry

Avni- Acha ab byee hotel is nearing and nandu dii is talking to manik Bhai ..

Abhi- haa call us once you both are safe ☺️

Cabir- seedhe seedhe bol k you want to Romance with avni😒😒😝😝

Avni- Bhai aisa kuch Nahi hai😳😳

Maddy- haa Hume patha hai 😏😏😏

Abhi- patha hai na Nikal an yaha se 🤣🤣

Sanjana- sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bolddddddd 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏