23.love is in the pyaar

Precap-

Nandu's song uljhi si baatein Dil..
Manik's song iktara
Maddy- they r so in love with eachother..

Present

9th day

Avni- so true..

Cabir- I'm waiting for them to come Nd confess me fast ...

he said getting all excited..

Navya- me too..

Rishab- y don't v b the Cupid of their story..

Avni- rishu it's not some movie to b a cupid..

Rishab bit his tongue...

Maddy- we can make them spend time with eachother...

Abhi- like..

Avni- we all go fast to hospital Nd ask manik Bhai to drop her..

Cabir- music mein tho donon Ka tym mil hi jayega...just like today..

Navya- Nd to become cupid or something it's not even 2 weeks they met..let them know eachother..

Cabir- ya let's wait till nanhi bday or till they confess..after that lets see..

Maddy- ok so let's try the beats first..

Abhi- which song first..manik ya nandu..

All looked at him with wide eyes..he asked as if asking to choose one of them...

Avni- I guess Di one will b better..coz I guess Bhai would have some tune in his mind to write this...Nd di just tried right...we can try for that..

All Nodded Nd sighed in relief...

They were busy trying to write the musical notes to the song while nandu woke up...

She looked at manik who is sleeping soundly...he looks like he is sleeping peacefully after many years..there is a peaceful look on his face which fill her heart..
She smiled looking at the serenity on his face..but suddenly don't know what got into her she kissed his forehead..he smiled...even in his sleep..she smiled seeing him recognising her touch even in his sleep...

She slowly started ruffling his hair and he slowly started to wake up...after getting rid of sleep perfectly, he moved nd sat on his chair..

Nandu- good evening manik..

Manik- we slept off like this only..

He asked being surprised..she nodded smilingly..

Manik- where r our books..

Nandu- I guess all r down..coz sounds r cmng..they must have taken them...

Manik- so chalo..let's see what they r doing...

Both moved down Nd followed the sound to see all trying to play instruments in sync..as they r new to this , synch making is lil hard..they play instruments well but everything should be done in sync according to the song right...

Manik- wts up peeps..

Maddy- trying to play instruments along with ur songs..

Nandu- that too without singing song..

She said sarcastically making him pout Nd all giggled..

Nandu- ok stop sulking..all comedown..I will make coffe Nd snacks Nd after that lets play music...

All nodded..

Navni Nd avni went to kitchen..nandu coffees navya teas Nd avni snacks...

All sat in living room and were discussing about news Nd update about their video Nd other things...