45. 3 days seminar of Avni and Nandini

Next day all got ready early in the morning for shifting to the new house and luggage was already moved there so only pooja and arranging things is left. This is only occasion for the family. All got ready and went to the new mansion.

Siya Mansion(Siya= white moonlight,goddess sita)

Pooja was done by Manik and Nandini as wished by everyone. After that all went inside and were looking inside mansion roaming around. As the designing was so alluring and attractive , all were roaming inside whole mansion. After roaming like for an hour all got tired and settled in living room.

Rishab said "dii Ghar masth hai. I loved this so much. Thank you." and kissed her cheek and ran to his room making all chuckle. All settled in couples girls head's on boys shoulder's and boy's heads on girl's heads.

Cabir said "so we will start our work from home from now on. Actually today as today's really auspicious. Our company will be ready in 4 months.We have to work from home for 4 months and who has the list?"

Sanjana replied "I have the list of company's owners and their mobile numbers. And employees list is with Abhi Bhai."

Manik said "okay so let's decide work first."

Madhyam said "but before that mujhe kuch bolna hai. As we I mean Abhi, Cabir, Manik are owners and I'm secret invester ,I want Sanjana to hold my place. As she will be my better half I want her to be in lime light in my place. I want her to hold shares in company. If you guys are giving 20% shares to outside then I want you 4 to have equal Halves. Abhi, Manik, Cabir and Sanjana. If this is ok I'm ready to invest."

He said making all stunned. He is making sure she will be equal to men and respecting her so much. Couldn't able to control , Sanjana kissed his cheek and hid her face in his arms making all go awe on them and Madhyam happily wrapped his arms around her. Cabir kissed Navya's temple , abhi kissed Avni's cheek and Manik kissed Nandini's forehead making girls sigh in bliss.

Forehead kisses are more fascinating and respect giving than kiss on lips. Assurance of love , respect, affection , protecting them and possessing them.

After that boys went to study room while girls sat together and all of a sudden Nandini's and Avni's mobile ringed at the same time surprising 4 of them. Nevertheless they took the call and cutted it with a sigh simply saying ok .

Navya and Avni raised their eyebrows to which they said they will share when boys come. All girls went inside kitchen to cook when all of a sudden boys stopped them taking them by surprise.

Nandini asked "what happened?"

Madhyam replied "you guys aren't going to cook."

Sanjana immediately said "we are not eating outside food."

Avni continued "we aren't even letting you to cook."

Navya completed "we don't want kitchen to turn into ghost room."

All girls said simultaneously making Rishabh chuckle. All boys showed him their eyes to which he just rolled his eyes.

Cabir asked with a bored look "done?"

All girls nodded.

Madhyam asked "any drama left over in the kitchen?" To which All girls nodded in no.