8.it's ur right manik

Nandu- so actually guys manik..u know him right..

Navya- who don't knows him yaar..he is manik mehta..

Nandu- shh..mehta Ka naam mat bol uske samne..kaan k neeche do dega without any hesitation..he hates Mehta name now..

Maddy and navya looked confused...

Nandu- u know right singhaniyas project which is world wide famous is going in..vo actually it's maniks dad dream to b number one business man in asia and if manik gets it then he could fulfill his dad's dream...but his bandmate dhruv stole it and sold it to other company and his chacha didn't trust manik...and he made manik to leave his company and even took his shares...so he is hurt rather than angry...The ppl for whom he worked day Nd night didn't even trusted him...he is so broken...I got him near a desi daru stall..I was too shocked...Nd when I got him here ,,I got to know that he is cabir bhais manu..and so we requested him to b with us and he accepted after lot of persuasion...and yeah now he is new member of our family...

Both were in tears.....

Navya- it's ok nandu we can make him happy..

Maddy- ha nandu if u want help u can contact us....u know that we r just a call away..

Nandu smiled..

Nandu- Acha so what about ur appointments..

Navya- u took half day right...now even u get ready..we all need to go...

Nandu nodded and went to her room to get ready...

After half an hour nandu along with navya and Maddy went to hospital

After half and hour manbir were back..when they went to door...there was a chit...

Hey Bhai and manik,

I have 2 appointments to do and I'm going..I will come back till 5..u ppl Don't get worried about me and food is in the kitchen near stove..don't let rishab eat chocolate alone at once..first make him eat food..and u ppl take care..and manik I got u a new phone and it's in bhais room..

Byee..

Smile,
Nandu..

Manbir smiled at the letter.... cabir went to kitchen.. hehe foodie..manik went to his room...

Another letter

Hey manik,