44. I can't lose you

After the confessions , everyone dispersed to their rooms to take a nap and even they will be shifting to the new house in 4 days.

Now it's 4. Manik was the first one to open his eyes slowly. Feeling very comforting warmth around him , he snuggled more thinking of taking a little more sleep but his moment broke the sleep of nandini. She started slowly caressing his hair still with closed eyes and manik smiled slowly. She pecked his hair patting him for some sleep.

"Love you mumma."He mumbled slowly to her and closed his eyes thinking she might not have heard that as he spoke slowly but Nandini heard that she pulled him more closer. She replied smiling to herself "mumma loves you more Jaan."

She said and both slept off again. All the others woke up and came down and settled in living room and girls went inside kitchen to prepare coffees and teas along with snacks for everyone except Manik and Nandini as they were still sleeping.

After preparing coffees all settled with their partners.

Cabir said "why are you guys so silent? I know that whatever happened was really bad and we really can't do anything about this. But we can't just stop our life here. And even I'm their son but didn't I came out of my past. Same way even you people start being happy. And regarding Manik, Nandini is there for him right?"

Navya said worried about her best friend "Nandini cares for everyone but what about her?"

Cabir chuckled and all made a confused face.

Cabir said "really Navya? Don't you know, she is NANDINI RAMAN MURTHY. Even if you give her a pile of scratch she will make it the best. Ishita Murthy k beti hai vo. Their life and light. She won't accept her defeat this soon atleast not before putting up a fight. If just To know who killed her parents she became a secret agent , now she knows who killed them. Don't you think the person who killed them would already being digging their grave. Come on she will definitely win this battle. And if you guys are done with the mourning session let's pack because we have to go there a day prior to the pooja time as its a little longer from here and we have to arrange our things too." All agreed as even they know Cabir is right.

Sanjana said excitedly "but I'm really excited to see what will Nandu dii do with Anitha and Fab5." and all girls nodded in excitement while boys nodded their heads in disbelief. (Readers also nodding their heads in excitement and writer nodding her head in disbelief 😂😂😂)

After half an hour even Manik and Nandini came down but Manik was so silent and all were a little shocked but they didn't say anything as understanding his inner turmoil.

Cabir said "Nandu and Manik, eat something you guys didn't even had lunch." Manik nodded his head in no.

Nandini requested Manik with a puppy face "eat something please orelse you will fall ill." He again nodded his head in no.

Nandini said again pouting "Today is my birthday so please be this as my birthday wish. Eat something."

She wished so cutely that he couldn't resist. Manik nodded in yes and that's when Cabir noticed manik hand bleeding (guys manik is right hander only in my story and he had damaged his right hand when breaking vases)

Cabir got worried and asked "Manik what happened to your hand it's bleeding." To which Manik replied "nothing cabir it's common."