9. u can do it manik

Hola guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. missing me...I know u missed me..co no one can resist my charm.. hahahahh..just joking..I know some of u might b thinking like she gives updates daily in MAFIA'S STAR and in baby malhotras star she just gives sudden updates... Y...tho lemme say u the reason...and it is actually I didn't know that I wanted to start this story..I seriously didn't expect of starting this story that soon but it happened and Its fortunately going good..MAFIA'S story is the story I planned from 3 months..but this is just a random start..so I was thinking what to update next..and that's what makes me late...
I don't even know whether the reason is valid or not coz it's completely valid..like standing in the middle of the road all of sudden and deciding to go in which route... Anjane raasthe.. same situation..so yeah..

Now without getting late let's get into the story of manan...

Precap-
Nandu brought dresses for manik and cabir and rishab too..all dispersed to their rooms and cabir went to their parents room and something fell from the locker which took the living breath of him...

Present..

Cabirs POV..

Oh god....no no no..how did this even happen and how come I didn't notice this ...god...what the fuck cabir..how could u not see this...umm..Yaar I don't even know whether to b happy or sad....but ....hey someone kept their hand on my shoulder..no ..I can't let anyone see this...

Cabirs POV ends..

Cabir turned and sighed looking at the person..

Cabir- tum yaha kya Kar rahe ho..

Person- even I'm asking the same...

Cabir- Yaar I'm tensed..

Person- for what cabir..

Cabir- vo actually...___________....

Person- what..r u freaking serious...

Cabir- shh Yaar navya..chillao mat...ye baat mein abhi Kisi ko Nahi batane vaala..

Navya- ok cabir mat batao kisiko.. but that doesn't mean that you should be sad ..it's obvious that it will only bring happiness..

Cabir- how r u so sure..

Navya- u can say my instincts...and u know navya naveli right..

Cabir- ha meri black Nd white madhubala..

Navya giggled..

Navya- but cabir on a serious note it's seriously good and I think this should happen..and trust me u r not going to regret Thai decision and I caN feel it...

Cabir smiled and hugged her...

Cabir- vaise tum yaha..

Navya- ha vo I came to give u ur shirts...

Cabir- kal le leta na..y do u stress so much..

Navya- it's nothing cabir..

Cabir nodded as he knows arguing with her is nothing than hitting ur head to wall... hehehe..

Navya- nandu's bday has more 2 months right..

Cabir hummed and both moved out..

All were living room...

Manik- Kaha gaya rey..

Cabir- tere certificate locker mein rakhne k liye..

Manik nodded...

After that everyone went to have dinner..

Rishab- do..vo..

Nandu- kya hua rishu..