40. A letter to my baby

Ok I'm so happy with your reply... I actually didn't expected you ppl would reply and I'm so happy that u guys did ... So yes I'm gonna start the sequel of MANAN-MAFIA'S STAR on my bday 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉..

So thanks for the reply ppl choclates for u 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

So now without getting late read the letter and before you go in lemme say you this isn't complete letter... I have completed only half.. but I thought I should give you till I wrote so here you go and yeah I didn't wrote the other half... So aapki curiousity sirf badegi...

Anyways HAPPY READING...

And it read : {guys this the first time i'm writing an emotional letter that too on my own.. i don't know how its going to be turn out.. before letters were completely from google except some lines and i know all of you know that but this letter is completely on my own.. im trying to write a raw and a pure
feeling of mother's love to a daughter.. except the quotes, everything from the letter is by me.. if you find any mistakes , please bear with them.. and hope you have a happy time and please do leave your reviews down coz i'm gonna use this OWN LETTERS THiNG  in my other 2 stories.. not same letter,but my raw letters.and yeah.. im saying before only.. no one should copy this how it may be...and you ppl can leave advices if you find something that needs improvement and i will be happy by that..}The letter is read by rishab

Happy 21st birthday baby.. i can't believe you turned 21 this fast.. i know i'm not with you now nahi tho you might not b reading this letter.. if you are reading this letter, then that means i'm not with you. But don't worry me and your dad are always with you blessing you kids.. hope all my kids are together. i know you are our strong girl , stronger than earlier.. we know and we trust you. Hope you , rishab and cabir are together and happy.. me and your dad r proud of you three. hope you made good friends.. i know i have mentioned in last letter of your birthday that i'm gonna share something with you and a request too which will change your life completely... But before that i want to share how me and your dad met and the friendshhips i have.. i'm gonna share my best experiences with you today as your birthday gift because i want my kids to know how their parents were there and how the friendships are there in our generations.. and along with this letter i'm gonna give you some clues and it will b like a game.. and at the end of the game you will get something precious which is a MOST PRiCELESS POSSESSiON of me , ur dad and my bestest friends.. this puzzles and all has both good and bad.. but precisely bad more , but i want you to only acquire good things.. and if you didn't find good things , then that doesn't mean this letters doesn't have good things but you didn't find them perfectly.. always remember EVERY BAD THiNG HAS A GOOD THiNG iNSiDE iT , YOU JUST NEED TO FiND THAT OUT .. coz for example , there is a clock which doesn't work and is stuck at the same time and it can't even be repaired.. i know this is a bad thing.. but if you try finding good thing in it , you will see that in 24 hours it shows correct time 2 tims.. isn't it a good thing.. try always finding good things in everything...

ok one thing i wanna ask did you loved someone? if no , then no one could me more happier than me and your dad..

[ all gasped at this as she loved manik..rishab didn't felt like reading after this line..but gathering strength cabir took the letter from rishab and continued reading the letter and navya held his other hand giving the required support and cabir can't be more grateful for her support as it means alot]

if yes, then love only if you understand that it's your true love because even raman and me had done love marriage and we know the value of love and we trust you and we hope you choose a correct person.. Love can't be forced or changed.. so if you love someone then it's ok.. if you really loved someone
then it means you have read by another letter right...so, if you love someone , then i also i would request something baby doll and hope you can do that for your mom and dad....