2. I don't have money with me

Manik's POV.....

The next thing that happened shocked me to the core. Chachu slapped me. Did he just slap me? What the hell is happening here.I didn't do anything. So how come I'm getting punished? Oh god give me strength to fight with these.

I asked Chachu "what's wrong chachu why did you slap me? I didn't do anything."

Chachu shouted at me "oh just shut the hell up Manik.I didn't expect this from you. I didn't think you would stoop down to this level. just for the project you are blaming Dhruv."

I just got numb. Did I hear correctly? Is he saying that I'm blaming someone that too without their mistake? The behaviour of chachu is so hard and now this.what's happening?I looked around and I saw Anitha smirking. So now it's her plan. Wow now she just took my chachu away from me. Great! Just great. Just like she did with my friends. I hate you Anitha from the bottom of my heart.

I controlled myself before asking "what are you saying Chachu?"

Chachu shouted again "oh my god! Manik Mehar. What do you think of yourself huh? You betrayed your friends. Just for your property?"

Ok now I didn't expect this.

"chachu you are getting all wrong. It's Dhruv who has done this." I said calmly.

Chachu said sarcastically "and I have grown 2 horns?huh. I have seen you giving the project to Manish."

What the hell is happening?

"No Chachu, there might be some mistake. Why will I sell my project to him?"

"Of Course Mr.mehar. I will show you the video." Chachu said and I can feel the bitterness in his voice. For me. I never thought this day would come that the only one whom I loved and who loves me back just hate me!

And chachu showed me a video and I was there in the video giving a file to Manish and he was giving money.

"No chachu this is morphed. Dad wanted to be Asia's largest business tycoon and if this project is ours then we could win the award and how could u think that I will play with dad's aim." I said, trying to be calm.

Chachu said again "If not about this project..then u have already lost 19 projects from one year and our London branch was facing losses just coz of your mistakes. What do you say about that?"

I didn't even understand what he was saying.

Chachu shouted "see even u don't have any answer. So just just ur not so pretty mouth shut and sign these papers and leave."

what the hell is happening here. And he just said I made the company loose projects. No a big NO. I didn't expect this from you chachu. I thought at least you would trust me even if my friends were not saying anything. No one is trusting me.

What should I do now? I will just sign the papers and get the hell out of here first.I know it's Anitha. I can't even do anything because I don't have proofs.I will show chachu that I didn't do anything. I will come back with the proofs.I'm not gonna speak anything.I signed the papers with my hands shaking. Chachu just snatched the papers and left for his room. All the black devils and Anitha were smirking.what's wrong. I thought it's just my assumption that I'm thinking shit but I guess the shit just got right.

Anitha mocked "tch tch tch. What happened to Mr.Mehar? shocked?. I know what you think! and yes I'm behind the video.Now the whole property is on us.

And this shocked me.I didn't expect this.I thought chachu was asking me to resign the deal but this!!.oh god my mind will explode.

Mukti continued after seeing me silent "what happened Manik? Do you think we did this alone? No and you know what even if chachu knows this."

What? didn't my chachu really trust me?I just thought he was impulsive now.

Mukti continued with a smirk "as now you don't even have the property and lemme say you something. We were never your friends and we can never be."

Aryaman started "yes...we were just with you coz of your money and now even your money is on our name so simply we don't even need to get scared of losing money."

Oh god. I thought I was just assuming or thinking wrong. No, I know my friends really betrayed me but I always prayed that they would change one day. God please give me strength to handle this.

Dhruv said "and yeah. I have leaked the project and created a fake video and even your chachu knows this and you know what? Even now you are not our band member. We got someone else for our band." He smirked evilly.

Anitha continued "and you know what? Even my jail time has completed. Now I'm free. You thought I was an asthma patient? aww!poor you. No Manik. I just acted and as it's my last time and they left me freely. I can do whatever I want."

Oh god. Please. I can't listen anymore. I just wanna get locked up in my room all day. I Will Go to my room. I started walking and I heard Harshad calling me. What is he doing here?

Harshad said with happiness dancing in his eyes "Wait Manik, you can't even go to any room as this property belongs to us. You Don't have any route. Just get the hell out of here."

I didn't listen and I just went insode my room. I won't cry. I don't wanna cry for someone who betrayed me. I will prove them that I'm not wrong  and chacha I didn't expect u to betray me. I loved everyone whole heartedly. what I got in return is just betrayal.

I just packed all my certificates. Because anyone can take anything from me but not my knowledge. I just packed them and I hid my song book in my coat and started going out.I didn't even have money and I don't want money from these filthy people. I don't need this. I was going to the main door and suddenly Harshad pulled my bag.

And said "ohho. Manik. wait na. Where are you taking your bag?I think you have taken some of the property and I don't wanna lose anything which is mine."

He always disgusts me. He just checked everything and threw my certificates on the ground along with a bag and all smirked.I just again packed all my certificates and I just got the hell out of this place. I'm walking aimlessly on the road. I didn't even have a thought that something like this could happen. My mind is not in its senses.I don't know where to go or what to do. I don't even have shelter. I have seen a bar here on the road. I don't know but I felt like drinking it. I'm not an alcoholic. But I just wanna have it. I had 2 bottles .I completed them. My head is spinning now. What to do?

Shopkeeper asked me for money.

"What money?"

"Abey oh. You just drank two bottles and whom do you think will pay the bill? You are not going anywhere until you pay for it."

"I don't have money with me right now" I said trying to convince him but u feel I can black out Anytime damn I don't even know why I drank that too this much.

Manik's POV ends.

And the shopkeeper started beating Manik and he pushed Manik on the ground and before he fell down someone caught Manik. A small body against his giant body and Manik was not even blinking his eyes looking at the person..