50. HERE YOU GO LONDON

*peeking from behind a large cupboard*

*Observing everything for a few seconds and found all the readers waiting there for the arrival of their not-so-favourite writer who is literally testing their last thread of patience*

*Roaming my big doe eyes around the room for a whole minute without getting noticed and found a huge pillar which is just 3 meters away*

*Pouts grumpily* ab mujhe ye 3 meters bhi thirty kilometres lag rahe hai.

*Preparing myself I took running position after finding everyone busy and took 4 steps forward and bangggggggggggg*

*Our dear writer got caught because she from starting kept on looking around but didn't saw the floor which are full of dry leaves which can easily make sound*

*Facepalming shouting*

Sorry *smiling sheepishly* let's get started~~

In one hour they reached airport and found all their frnds including Rishabh were already there. Smiling sheepishly Manik and Nandini reached others and immediately Rocky started whistling. Manik thought he hit his head somewhere because rocky is whistling looking at them and after few secs he was like *Now he will definitely flirt with my girl friend.*

Writer smirking- aise thodi na chodungi mein! Jealous manik is a treat to watch and I came after many days so I will definitely give them treat.

Rocky- ohhoo pataka lag rahi ho beautiful!

Manik malhotra k dream ko phirse popat banadi rocky ne 😑😑🙄🙄

Manik immediately ran to Rocky who already started running and after a few mins of running Rocky himself stopped and hugged Manik to which even Manik gave up and hugged him back

Manik said "take care of everyone."

Rocky promised "I will sir."

Manik punched his stomach lightly making Rocky wince in pain and also chuckle knowing manik hates it when he calls him sir.

Rocky assured again "Bhai I promise I will take care of everyone. You go and come back safely and bhabhi tho will come in three days there only na."

Manik chuckled and broke the hug and nodded his head.

All the boys went to their girls and hugged them tightly and pecked their foreheads infact all the girls foreheads and then everyone hugged Rishabh who was having tears in his eyes looking at the love birds.

Bidding bye manik, Cabir, Sanjana, Madhyam and Abhimanyu went for checking in while Nandini turned to others and smirked at them before going to the bike.

Removing her long coat , she took the helmet and adjusted it on her head and started driving on Mumbai night roads with full speed. Here everyone nodding their heads in disbelief sighed and went in car handing bikes to the guards and left to Siya mansion.

Reaching there in one hour still not finding Nandini, girls went to prepare dinner and boys went to freshen up.

Here Nandini went to a place nearby forest and smiled looked at the place and took a deep breath and spent there for an hour and then returned to Siya mansion.

Next day manik reached London airport along with others and they booked a cab and reached hotel in which already Madhyam booked tickets. Madhyam and Sanjana in one room. Abhimanyu, Cabir and Manik in one room and Madhyam secretly book another room without letting them notice.