10.job mil Gaya~manik

Hola guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..how r u all..hope u all r doing good..so yeah I'm trying to write some shayari and I have got one today...have a look and comment how it is...

Savali si Raat,
Baarish k saath,
Tujhse karlu baath,
Tere haaton mein haath,
Kabhi na khatam ho ye raath.

How is it...so yeah now without getting late let's get into the story of manan...

Precap- nandu fed manik dahi cheeni and manik was overwhelmed for that..after getting wishes..

3rd day..ok guys lemme give u a clarity..I'm going to count the days...umm..for nandu's bday more 57 days r there...I will say u later y I'm counting...

Present..

Manik with cabir went to the office where cabir works and he was immediately called by the manager and he went there with manik sitting outside the cabin...

After 5 mins cabir came out and took manik with him...and manager was surprised

Manager- mr.manik Mehta..sir what r u doing here..

Manik- umm..sir I'm not here as manik mehta..I'm just manik malhotra..and here is my resume..

He forwarded his resume politely..the manager was confused but didn't say anything ..after reading his resume manager was very impressed with him.. ofcourse our manik malhotra spreads his charm on everyone.. isn't it... hehehe..after that manager asked him questions and manik answered everything perfectly..y not..he handled a whole company a while ago..

Manager- ok Mr.malhotra I'm impressed and yeah u got the job...I hope u won't disappoint us ...

Manik- I will sir..thank u for trusting me....I won't disappoint you..

Manager- ok manik u can join from tomorrow..

Manik- sir if u don't mind can I join the job from now itself..

Manager was impressed again...manik is a workaholic before.. without work he feels like fish out of water... hahhaa...

Manager- ofcourse..ur cubicle is with cabir and he will tell you want y should do...and cabir take care..

Cabir- sure sir..

Manik- thank u sir..

Both manbir cane out and cabir hugged manik tightly and manik too reciprocated back..

Cabir- I'm so happy man...

Manik- me too..Acha give me my phone now lemme say nandu...

Here nandu just completed her round around kids section and came back to her cabin and immediately manik name flashed..she smiled...

Nandu- hello..

Manik- nanduuuuu..I got the Job..I'm so happy..

Nandu- congrats manik..I'm so happy for you...

Manik- thank u so much..

Nandu- tho Kaisa Gaya interview..

Manik- bahut accha gaya..vaise kyun na Jaye..kisine mujhe itne pyaar se wish Kiya na..