Epilogue

"Now Mrs.Anitha you are held as hostage by the great Nandini Murthy daughter of Murthy's and Malhotra's" she said grinning evilly. Anitha looked at her with wide eyes.

After police and Trinethra people left, nandu plastered Anitha's hands and feet to the chair with rope and plaster tightly in a way that she can't remove it. Anitha kept wriggling but nandu is stronger than her. "Stop moving until you want me to tie you with nylon wires" Nandini warned her

"You bitch you don't know what I can do to you guys" Anitha shouted trying to scare them.

"Not a bitch but Boss bitch! And what did you say, I don't know what you would do. Babe sorry granny (P.S: sorry guys ye granny wala mere conscience ne request k) do you know what I did with fab5? No problem I will let you know." She said so sympathetically and went to Anitha and held her chin tightly making her face her and smirked evilly before saying

"I have sent Harshad to a hospital. And for the first time in the doctor's history, post-mortem would be done when the person is alive and is in all his senses to feel the pain. He will feel how every part of body is getting cutted and removed from him until his will fights."

Anitha shivered at the thought. Looking at the look on her face, dazzlers grinned. Nandini continued

"Aryaman has been taken to police station. He will be the practical sample for newly appointed officers and they will give him 3rd degree treatment to show how much they can beat and he has to bear it until he dies."

Anitha's eyes came out of their sockets. Avni and Sanjana were rolling on the floor laughing at Anitha's expressions while Navya hugged Cabir to stop laughing directly in her face while boys were giggling and Manik tho having the time of his life. Nandini again continued

"And Dhruv will be sent to a glass factory where they have to make things with glass. Hot fire and liquid glass. No one knows what would have any moment" she Said laughing in a sinister style and Anitha almost got heart attack thinking does Ishita daughter has this much negativity too.

Nandini continued " and Mukti and Alya will be sent to dark Islands where they could get a water bottle per a day, food only once in two days and can see sun once in three days that too at noon so that they can see sun well. And they have to clean the island too. They are diet freaks right. Now they will know what a diet is! And last but not least you. I'm giving you few options. Be our servant , become a nanny for thirty kids who are hella Cranky and yeah if one of them cries, you won't have one meal and if everyone cries, then thirty meals means you will die out of hunger and trust me no one will help you. Or I will leave you in Rajasthan in an hour if you are ok. In hot sand, mirages, I would leave you with a whole trunk of money. But no one will help you there too. Select one of these three."

And Bang everyone started laughing their guts out looking at Anitha who literally looks like a chameleon with big eyes and colour drained and shivering at the thoughts.

Ofcourse she chose to be dazzlers servant thinking she could plan something but only if she knows. Nandini attached a tracker to her body no inserted in her body in a way Anitha won't even know. So even if she escapes, easily could find her. And they took Anitha to siya mansion along with them and Anitha was just cursing her fate while all the couples were being lovey dovey infront of her.

And yay the story ends up here! Damn it's so cool.

So how's my second story?

Is it a success?

Which part you liked the most?

How's my writing?

This book will go under editing after my exams so till then if any readers wanna re-read do it as soon as possible. And the final epilogue will be like they are torchering Anitha with works and all with fun. If I get good response on this chapter I would upload that too. And whatever comes if you drop any special requests of updates on baby malhotra star would be bonus chapters.

And if not final wala bye and as I said my brain is empty so send me any plots if you do have and yes credit of the plot will be yours.
Shortest update till date means from 1.1.2021. 800 words

Stay home stay safe,
Take care,
Lots of love,
Keep smiling bye.