47. MANIK MALHOTRA

Nandini said "I will show you guys something wait."

All nodded and she went up and took her laptop and went to guest room and found the same thing hiding behind pillow. Thinking what is it? Its a pic of Manik and Nandini which is framed. She saw it for a few moments and kept it in the same place.

Sighing she went down and settled on sofa along with others and opened her laptop and done something for a few mins and turned it towards them and all looked at the screen for a minute and got shocked

Cabir was the first one to react "how's this even possible?"

Navya cursed loudly "so deep fucking shit."

Cabir shot up his head towards Navya while Navya bit her tongue for cursing.

Madhyam immediately covered it up "but how did you got to know this at first place."

Nandini replied "I know this day before yesterday only but I waited for HIM to talk to me but that Never happened."

Nandini said and Avni smiled sadly.

Avni answered "this is the reason our returning time got delayed."

Madhyam asked "means you guys didn't had any extended seminar?"

Avni and Nandini nodded their heads in no making all the others nodded their heads in disbelief.

Abhimanyu asked "but how did you guys even know this? I mean how did you got everything?"

Nandini smirked before saying "a few weeks before when we were going for hospital and he had forgot his laptop at home and he needs to do submit a file immediately which is saved in his email and he needed one immediately, I gave him mine and he logged in to his email through my laptop. My laptop has smart lock which saves all the passwords of the emails we logged in. If we type email it will suggest you the passwords it had saved.I know mine so I clicked the one which isn't mine which is obvious manik's and it logged in and I found this."

Cabir confirmed his doubts "so you knew this 2 days before only."

Avni and Nandini nodded.

Madhyam said sternly "But you guys chose to keep your clap shut?"

They again nodded.

Abhimanyu asked "but why?"

Nandini cleared "there is a chance if Manik hearing your talks or something and he may leave or something else and we don't want to take a chance."

She said casually but none missed the longing in her eyes for her love.

Navya asked again "but is this true?"

Nandini nodded in no.

Cabir asked "how are you so sure about it?"

Nandini cleared his doubt "because from the time HE is here, I didn't went THERE and did THAT."

Madhyam appreciated "that's great orelse we don't know what we have to do now."

All nodded.

"Manik Bhai is here."

Sanjana said when she saw a car coming from outside and Manik came inside after a few minutes.

He didn't made any eye contact to anyone and was about to move when Nandini shouted "MANIK" MALHOTRA.

All flinched at her voice and manik turned to her.

"WHAT is this?"

Nandini asked showing him the laptop and his face lost its colours.

Helloooooooooooo pplllllllllllllllllllll

How many of you missed me?

I missed writing stories and I'm back now.

How's the update? I know I'm giving update a bit late but I'm dog tired to write more and I guess this is enough to keep you on your toes with curiosity 😂😂.

Next update mein kya phatega?

Wahi dekhna ab byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and yes I'm changing my ID to *Rapunzel_0207* don't get confused..

Signing off Rapunzel_0207 and Ray_7070 thank you so much for this name and the meaning behind giving this. Love you so much bro...