34.new house

Heyya muffins..

Hope you all are doing good..
U know I got to know something today..what is that? Umm

Ok so for the ppl who don't value us , we shouldn't care for them.. so u f#£*ing Silent readers Don't have any values Nd any feelings.. I'm not gonna write for you all..but I'm gonna write for my loyal readers.. just because of ur f###ing Silence, I'm not gonna loose my loyal readers...

U Silent readers Don't have any value in my life.. it's waste to do something for heartless ppl like you.. so it's better even I feel like u r nothing and nobody to me..

And my loyal readers..

I'm so happy..

Just because of ur support this can happen

Just because of ur support this can happen.. thank you so much for your response and support...

So here u go with ur Update..

Hope atleast u ppl would support me in my journey.. I'm writing for you ppl...plz do support me.. don't worry I will soon start writing in private and will show you the process and thanks for completing the target of this chapter..

Happy reading

30th may Sunday 37th day

Wow what a coincidence...today is 30may..in the story Nd in the real life too..

Nd 100th Day since I started this epic story...

All woke up early in the morning nearly around 8 as it's Sunday but the sun was hitting their faces..but cabir being cabir dug his face in the pillow Nd covered himself with a duvet.....even I do the same..I still need duvet even if it's Sunday...I know it's weird but how many of u do this ??

Nandu was first one to wake up to find she is sleeping in sitting position her back supported to wall Nd sanju in her lap Nd nandu's head on manik's shoulder and maniks head on nandu's head Nd MaShi sleeping on manik lap...so in this kind Maddy is sleeping just beside sanju Nd both Thier hands entwined.. navya on other side of nandu with cabir beside her her Nd his face on pillow Nd avni beside navya Nd abhi in her lap....

She slowly started caressing manik's hair Nd he slowly stirred in sleep Nd rubbed his nose on her shoulder Nd again slept keeping his head on her shoulder...she giggled silently Nd slowly..Nd again started caressing his hair and it broke his sleep...

Manik- good morning murthy..

He said in his sleepy voice Nd nandu pecked his forehead Nd wished him... first manik kept MaShi on the mattress Nd stood up and nandu followed the Suit Nd he held his hand out for her which she immediately grabbed..

He stretched his body to get rid of sleep but nothing worked..nandu stood there looking at the serenity of nature..manik slowly came Nd stood behind her and hugged her from back and kissed her forehead lovingly again Nd kept his chin on her shoulder almost dozing off again..nandu chuckled at her man-child and slowly started moving forward Nd he too started walking still in the same position eyes partially closed.. both walking down manik back hugging her Nd nandu slowly moving as his chin is still on her shoulder...she slowly moved to his room first Nd he almost immediately jumped on to the bed Nd huffed..nandu Smiled Nd switched on the fan Nd covered him with the duvet till his stomach...he immediately snuggled to the duvet making her smile..she slowly kissed his forehead and went to freshen up to her room..