27.i'm leaving this house~manik

I know u ppl didn't complete the target but all I want to say is this chappy is dedicated to my frnd cum sista cum my baby girl..I don't know what's wrong with her but all I want is her to smile..so this chapter is dedicated to u baby girl... keep smiling..smile suits you...

LostSoul_Universe

Nd here u go ...
For next update target is 200+ votes...
60+ comments...

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." ...

Precap-

Today is Saturday.. 15th may...21st day..12 days after album deal.. evening..all were waiting for manik...

Actually cabir came early as he planned date..Nd manik said he will come by himself..but cabir gave car keys to him Nd took a cab..

Now it's been 2 hrs than office time..

All were waiting for manik..nandu thought of searching for him as she is scared now..what if something happens to him..it is killing her...

Before she takes keys he entered the house with a expressionless face..his face was blank..nandu ran to him Nd hugged him tightly...

Nandu- where were u..do u know how scared we were..

She said but he didn't even hugged her back.....he just separated himself from her..

Manik- I AM LEAVING U ND THIS HOUSE .. FOREVER....
Nd all were shocked..no one knows what to say...

Present..

Nandu was rooted in her place..she didn't know what to say Nd what to expect..she was too confused what happened to him all of sudden... finding her lost in his thoughts he started to move towards his room..

Maddy Nd cabir- what the hell is wrong with u manik...

Manik- ntg is wrong with me..I'm doing something which I should have done long back...

He said Nd went to his room Nd nandu's trance was broken by his words..she realised something was wrong with him..

Navya- nannu..go Nd see what's wrong...I hope he says u..

She looked at cabir who Nodded in acceptance Nd assured her blinking his eyes..

She nodded Nd ran to his room to see him packing his things nd closed the door Nd locked 🔐 it Nd kept the key somewhere so that he won't run away..

Nandu- MANIK MALHOTRA...

She shouted making him flinch a little...woah.. that was unexpected..he never have seen her that much angry...he was kinda scared.....but tried to keep a fake facade only if he knows she can see him directly through his soul..

Nandu- what did u just said down there..

Manik- that I'm leaving u..this house Nd Everyone forever..

He said looking here Nd there....he couldn't even look into her eyes..

Nandu- Nd may I know the reason....

Her tone said NO LIES BOY.. ONLY TRUTH... he was already fumbling and was getting tensed..he composed himself..

Manik- no u may not..

He said in a cold tone..he didn't expect his voice to come in that way but already happened...she was taken aback by his tone..

Nandu- I wanna know manik...what's wrong with u..u were okay till now..what happened to u suddenly....is there something bothering you..