28.i love u too manik

Heyya ppl..AS U completed ur target..here u go with the next update Nd again the target is same...200+ votes Nd 60+ comments..

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Precap-

Nandu took him inside Nd made him sit on bed Nd gave him water....when she was about to go out she felt a tug on her hand to see manik holding her hand..

Manik- mujhe chodke mat jao..

Nd for the first time nandu see his eyes which were full of insecurities..he looked so vulnerable nd a child deprived of love nd she determined at the moment taht he will b her kid for always nd she will pamper him ever.....

Nandu cupped his cheeks..

Nandu- I will just bring dinner for us ok. .

He nodded in no even after she said as if she is saying to some toddler..

Nandu- but..

His eyes started watering Nd she immediately Nodded in yes as she won't go down...

She msgd navya to bring food and keep it near the door along with a pair of night suit of manik...

Present...

Today is Saturday.. 15th may...21st day..12 days after album deal.. night

He again pulled her hand Nd made her sit Nd again slept in her lap..she was ruffling his hair but was confused...

Nandu's POV..

Wts wrong with him...y is he being like this...mood swings ho rahe hai ise..😂😂 pregnant hai ya periods hue hai....😂😂
Shut up nandu..his a boy..so neither he can b pregnant nor he can have periods idiot..I slapped my head at stupidity... there was a knock on the door..but how ..will he let me move...

Nandu's POV ends..

She found h sleeping..so she thought of making him shift on to bed...she slowly moved Nd kept his head on bed Nd stood up..the moment she kept him on the bed
He woke up with a jerk...she looked so shocked..

Woah..the boy can't even let her go for a second mahn...

Manik- mat jao..

Nandu- manik..just a second...the food Nd ur clothes r at the door..let me get them..

He nodded in no..she sighed at her Stubborn kid..

Nandu- Accha ok fine..u also come with me...hold my hand..let both of us go Nd get it okay..

He grinned making her smile..she ruffled his hair Nd both brought the food and clothes..
She gave him his clothes Nd asked him to freshen up...

Nandu- I'll be here itself Nd will start serving..juts go Nd come fast okay..

He nodded Nd went inside washroom...

She served food in one plate as he is grumpy Nd she knows if she serves him completely , then in the hell he is going to have food..so she thought of feeding him.... waaooww.. intelligent nandu...nai.. intelligent writer boss...mein likh rahi hun story..haina...hahah....sorry I know pathetic joke..ok let's get back to the story..

He came in 5 mins Nd sat beside her Nd kept his head on her shoulder....she was surprised but Started feeding him Nd even he was having silently..in between she too ate Nd COMPLETED food...he didn't spoke after saying sorry Nd that's scaring her... atleast Infront of her,he is a kid or tantrums king...but no voice nothing....she sighed Nd went to Keep the bowls outside Nd washed her hands in washroom Nd came back to see laying on bed horizontally...she moved Nd sta on the bed with her back resting to headboard...he immediately laid in her lap..