54. Monster malhotra

All were sitting silently in the car not knowing what to say or what to understand because they didn't understood anything other than keeping faith in nandu which they always do. Manik was just sitting on the passenger seat with closed eyes silently. All are thinking he is confident beacuse he understood something about this but only if they know what's running in his mind. Not hurt, not conifidence ofcourse he has trust and confidence on her and he knows she is able to tackle those goons and fab4 in split second but still he can't keep his mind away from getting tensed how's she because at the end of the day she is his mother and most important part of life sorry typo not important part but saying she is his life would be better.

He needs her more than anything in his life. She is his everything and so is he to her but what's buzzing in his mind was even after knowing how important she is to him and he is to her, she still pulled this stunt ojn him which is scaring him to guts. He knows she does everything   for him and anything she does , it atlast connects to him only. So he is thinking every way to think how does this would benefit him other than scaring him to shit.

Driver is driving, all the others are talking and thinking about how to save her with eachother in hush-hush voice so that it won't disturb him and the guards are following him in other cars.

They stopped at a place which looks like a mysterious building in ghost movie with dry trees , dark place, almost damaged house which is big yet so far from city and it has even men around looks like harshad is organising party that he has brought these many boys l mean guards l mean whatever leave it let's concentrate on story first!Driver applied brakes and stopped the car a bit far away so that the guards can't see them and the applied brakes of car brought manik out of his trance. He closed his eyes for a second and opened them.

Till now the eyes which only portrayed fear , love for the love of his life, smiles when she is around are blazing with fire. Not because of her but for her. Looks like MONSTER MALHOTRA IS ON DUTY. He fisted his palm tightly and it took all his might to control his anger and not to break anything there. OMG LAST DAY FOR FAB5 AND ANITHA. OMG imma so excited to see what MaNan does with Anitha!!!What about you? Raise your hands whoever wanted fun and to see Anitha suffering!!!

All stepped down from the car in secs and took out the drone they got with them and Rocky started flying it and others surrounded him to see the things on the screen of the remote.

Rocky is flying it safely without getting them noticed yet they can see what's happening.After observing for a few ins they understood that there are many people around the building but they can't see much people inside.

Manik said "Guys harshad wants me to come alone so l will go alone and see what's happening and if I find any danger around I will give a signal."

Cabir interuppted "But what's that signal manik? If we wanna observe you we should be near you but you are going alone and the building or house or whatever it is it looks quite big and strong and hideous too!"

Cabir expressed his worries and dangers about his best friend and his safety.

Navya popped up in the middle and gave something to manik which confused everyone there. Looking at the expression on their face she nodded her head in disbelief and said "guys stop giving me this weird looks I know that you don't know this so lemme explain ohkay! This is a chip which is tracker and also transmitter! We can hear what's happening inside and will jump in if we find something danger. This is given by nandu to me but l never thought l could get to this for her only."

She said with a sad smile showing the chip which is smaller even than memory card and also a mini camera. She adjusted both of it on him and gave two guns too so that they can be helpful and a scissors which are sharp yet very thin and that too folded type scissors.