41.A letter to my baby-2

Heyya busy and not so interesting and not encouraging unloyal readers.. as you all read my stories without voting I wish you will read this update too till the end. Thank you

And my dear loving and encouraging loyal readers I know I didn't express much but I'm really thankful for everyone by name who r supporting me from the start .

And morning frosty 😊😻 as promised this update goes on your name.

So this chapter is dedicated to MorningFrost060

This Anitha is sometimes so confusing. Sometimes she is happy if she knows we broke up and immediately feels sad and sometimes she will be sad if she knows we patched up and immediately feels happy. I thought she is going through bipolar disorder or something.

We don't know if there is something that is disturbing her or not. We never tried too. Because she never shares her house problems with us. Me and Raman were so happy regarding our love and NYONIKA and raj became closest friends and were spending more time with eachother and we r happy for them. And Anitha, she used to be absent for most of the time. When we 4 r together she used to be with us but when we R in couples she used to go missing and we didn't paid much heed to that. I guess that was our mistake. Third semester completed. And Anitha was back to normal now. She isn't behaving weird and I felt my best friend is back.

She came to our apartment for some days and we had amazing time. Raman and Raj used to visit us frequently and we five used to hang out every now and then.we were completely out of the trauma till third semester. Yes we used to remind them but we didn't used to break down and boys used to support us even if we break down. Till fifth semester everything was good. But still Raj and NYONIKA didn't fell for eachother or they didn't shared with us I guess. In fifth semester only we got jobs as we r bright students of space , the moment we complete our last semester we will b working in the company we r recruited.

We were happy and we I mean me and ur dad got same company. Raj's parents had a company so he don't need a job and NYONIKA got job in Raj's company and Anitha , she got in another company and she refused it. Idk why. We asked her and she said she will work from her home town and we were okay with that. Now only last semester was left and I asked Raman about talking to his parents and he said he will do that the day. But he didn't turned up for a week. I used to wait for him coming early to clg and going late from college. But no . One week. I msgd him like thousand times and called him infinite times but no reply. I was scared. A seed of insecurity developed in me. Is he going to leave me? Just like others left? Did he got fed up with me? Did something happened to him? Is he safe? Did his parents said no that he isn't showing up? Did he leave me? Many many negative thoughts were coming in my mind. Thinking all this I didn't see a car coming in my direction and boommmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I woke up after 2 days and I saw raman Raj nyo and Anitha standing around me. I was actually shocked seeing Raman there and avoided him. Looking at me trying to avoid him , his hell broke and he sent Everyone out and stood beside me and said that he went to find an apartment as his parents didn't accept us and he was thrown out of his house as his parents were orthodox and he was asked to leave me which ofcourse Raman didn't wanted to and he brought an apartment with the Money his parents gave before throwing him out. I was feeling guilty of behaving like that and he said it was okay as he knows my insecurities. He pecked my forehead and started cracking jokes to make me feel better. After that NYONIKA came and started crying no no wailing loudly as much as she can hugging me. I know she is scared. After mom dad's death she is most close to me and she is scared of loosing me. So I too held her close...

In a month I recovered completely. NYONIKA used to get her notes and explain me everything. The last semester ran smoothly too and me and your dad got more close to eachother.. we used to get food for him and he used to get groceries for us and Raj even said his parents that he wanna spend time with his friends so he is moving in with his frnd as it's last year and his parents accepted that. Raman and Raj shared rent and all and we four were too close as Anitha was busy shifting her things to her home town and all the assignments.