Epilogue 2

Did I just forgot to say or you missed to read? I guess first one is correct! I forgot to say. The day when Nandini was kidnapped she ordered Trinethra people to collect all the papers and all in the MALHOTRA mansion and change it everything back to Manik's name and his chachu went missing the day same day as he found Anitha dumbly kidnapped Nandini but she hired some detectives to get him back and even he would be sent to islands.

Now coming to our happy story,

After taking all the assets and liabilities from Anitha and Fab5, all the dazzlers and others shifted to malhotra mansion because Manik wanted to live in the house where he has memory of Malhotras and Murthys.

Everyone agreed happily and shifted there and about Siya mansion, it has been given to Butterfly orphanage in which Ishita and Nyonika met for the first time and got this close that they ended up marrying their kids almost. Many kids are living there happily, teachers are appointed for making kids have the best education. Rishab definitely goes there to teach kids something new daily whether it's game or craft or study or drawing or whatever it is for sure.

Let's come to the most awaiting part. Anitha. All are asking me to show how did they tortured her but I don't understand how to torcher. I mean she should do something before she get tortured as Nandini Murthy can never harm an innocent.

It's been 3 months since Nandini's kidnap incident. Their company's construction was done. Employees were working enthusiastically and happily with much more energy this time and everyone of dazzlers made sure it happens. Nandini, Navya, Avni and Madhyam started a free medical camp. They would go to one orphanage every month and check how kids are and if they are having any disease they would be treated in hospital with all the facilities and services are free.

Today is a fine Sunday when Nandini is looking at the no no scratch it glaring the sofa and we can see a kid sat there pouting his guts out trying to melt Nandini.

"Pwease na" said the kid cutely trying to melt her but couldn't pronounce "l" of please. "No way Ishu" Nandini replied trying to keep her fake facade trying not Melt to the cuteness of the kid.

ISHITA CABIR MURTHY

Isn't she cutee?

Cuteness overloaded. Pouting queen. Heart of the house. Learnt pouting from Nandini and loves her the most. Adopted daughter of Cabir.

Ok let me give you a small preview.
Flashback---

One day after maybe 2 months of slavery, Anitha was so frustrated because they wantedly make her cook and literally she had almost burnt her hands many times as she doesn't know cooking and also they would feed the food to dogs or better to herself if she doesn't make well. She has been Cook, a vaccum cleaner of the house. Nandini had took a great care making sure she has to stand on a big ladder and clean all the spider webs when they have to enter the house for the first time and even left Anitha on the ladder twice to herself for 2 nights.

But today Anitha planned something big. She secretly ordered food from outside along with rat poison by a watchman bribing him. She acted as if she is cooking while what she doing was nothing than boiling water again and again until the whole vessel turned black. She served the food when she got the packets and added rat poison to it and served Manik and Nandini first. As others were in office, hospital, college and out of station.

But she doesn't know that the watchman is a man from Trinethra who was appointed by the devil itself. He secretly messaged Nandini about the rat poison who sent an ok and planned to kill Anitha forever today.  She was acting as if she is having food while Anitha smiled brightly thinking her plan worked when Nandini threw the plate away and slapped Anitha so hard that her nose touched the clean ground. Manik was confused and shocked at the same time.

Nandini held her forearm and made her sit on the chair and made her eat the rat poisoned food till tears came out of Anitha and then injected an injection which literally takes its sweet time to make the person feel that every nerve of the body is getting cut and blood comes out of their mouth and finally dies.

Anitha had bear this torture for 3 hours and finally died. When they are returning from her cremation, they found a girl fell on the side of road unconscious and no one is even sparing a glance. Dazzlers stopped their 8 seater and Navya ran to the girl to check what happened. They have found that she has been injected a drug and threw away which means either her parents sold her or they took orphan for smuggling. Nandini complained to Trinethra and a mission has been held for this and they took the kid with them.

The first one she saw after waking up was Nandini and she really got attached to her. Cabir and Navya adopted her with legal formalities in ten days and had been loving her like their own daughter. As they are engaged they did a register marriage for that kid that day itself and adopted her.

She has been the heart of the house and been keeping everyone on their toes pranking everyone almost except Manan.

Flashback ends----

This is how they got her. Nandini was busy glaring at the cutie pie, she didn't know when two familiar hands are slowly wrapped up around her waist and taking her in a back hug cooling all her fake facade and make her smile peacefully. She knows it's him. Her Mani. Her life. He pecked her temple and winked at Ishita who immediately ran away from there taking it as a cue.

"Done making her run away?" Asked Nandini still eyes close for which Manik bit his tongue making her chuckle. "Manik she has been eating Chocolates day from a week and she may get cough and cold due to continuous ice-creams and chocolates." She continued softly while Manik said "No problem Shona, from now on , let's make sure she won't eat them much and you know right she will hear you! Instead of making her stop eating Chocolates, get healthy or dark Chocolates and give it as a reward to her and make her do good deeds daily. She will become Ishu maa." He said smiling softly and she nodded in agreement while all the others were sitting in garden having fun time and these too joined there.

AND A HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS WHAT FOLLOWS THE HAPPY FAMILY.

Great I'm done with the epilogue too. I'm so happy and I'm off from wattpad till a week then. Till 4th October. Take care bye ppl. And yes do review how did you felt this chapter?