1.mother deprived manik

Thank you so much for this

Thank you so much for this....it's like I'm proud of myself...and I know that it won't be possible without u..so thank you so much....so yeah without getting late let's get into the story....

Manik's POV.

Hey people. You guys might know me. Some of may not too but lemme introduce myself.I'm Manik Mehta,owner of Mehta Industries and 3rd richest man in the world. Yeah. I am very rich in wealth. But not from getting love. You Don't know about my past. But yeah now I'm here standing at 30th floor of my building looking outside and here a boy was crying and his mumma came to him and kissed his whole face.I think he got missed in the crowd. She hugged him near to her heart and was showering him with sweet kisses.I don't even know how it feels. How it feels to have mother. How it feels when someone hug you and kiss you pouring all their love on you. Caress your hairs and Wait for you,feed you... encourage you...give you shoulder...I could get anything in a blink but not love... patha hai kyu..kyunki pyaar ko kharidna mushkil he Nahi naa mumkin hai....aur ye sach hai... So lemme say u about my so called family... My mom died giving me birth and my dad died when I was 6 but before that, he married another woman just to make my life hell. Anitha Mehta. I hate her and now she in jail. I think she is going to come in our house today. You know why? She acted as if she had asthma and yeah she is a good actor though and that's why she trapped my parents.huh.

And she is coming here just to know what's the progress.. She don't even own a Penny from Mehta Industries but she shows her fake concern for projects for money and yeah. Then my chachu. He is so good. He lives in London. He take care of our Mehta Industries there and he is going to come back to India permanently but I didn't got one thing. He is behaving weirdly from 1 year. He is distancing me from himself. I don't know what happened and my friends Fab5. Aryaman, Alya, Mukti, Dhruv and me... Alya is Harshad's sister. Mukti is Harshad's wife...arya is Harshad's bestie... Dhruv is Alya's wife..and Harshad, he is my lifetime enemy. He is always behind me and trying to make them against me. I know that they don't like me. And I got to know this one year back. They think that I don't know their real faces and want happened one year back..then it's story of another time.... infact they hate me..I wanna cut my ties with them but I'm keeping it just for professional purpose..as my chachu don't know their real faces he made them my partners in Mehta Industries..I'm not a man who cries or shares pain.....so I don't say anything about them to anyone...so no one knows the reality of fab5....I'm gonna do it as this project completes...and now I'm going to show my project in one hour and if I get the deal then I have chances to become Asia's biggest business tycoon and that's my dad dream which I wanna fulfill..I was trying this from the time I entered business....so yeah..I will go now as they have preponed meeting of half an hour and only I handle projects...they just have small shares..they means fab 5...Anitha has nothing with that....so yeah I'm going to meeting room....

After half an hour,

( Guys I suck at this meetings..so I'm giving a leap of half an hour 😂😂)

Now it's to present the person beside me..umm he is Mr.naresh....umm..so yeah he started his presentation....what shocked me Is the presentation..its the same presentation I made ...means some one have leaked it..oh god.. what I'm going to do now....oh god I should have guessed it before..dhruv I'm not gonna leave u now...ppl lemme say u... yesterday night dhruv asked me about presentation and asked me to show him as he is asking as the share holder of Mehta Industries...but this was unexpected...I wanna make my dad proud..but dhruv u shattered my dreams..oh god his presentation completed..now it's my time..what should I do.....

Manik- umm.. sorry sir but our presentation got corrupted.....

They looked at me as If they were seeing some ghost..lemme say u never ever Mehta Industries stops presentations...and that's y they r shocked...

After half an hour.

I came out of meeting room. They were not even humans. But these ppl in meeting were atleast didn't say anything. Just asked me to leave this time as they respect me alot. Now I'm searching for Dhruv and I know where he will be. In the bar.I drove to Mexican club and he is flirting with girls. Shame on you Dhruv. I didn't expect this from you. I held his collar and dragged him to my home. I know that till now chacha and even Anitha would come back now. Now I pushed Dhruv onto the floor.

Manik said "chacha look, he leaked the project and now we lost the most precious Singhania's project."

And what happened next was shocked me to the core.