51. Nightmares

After a minute he cut the call and said something that swept the floor of her feet! She immediately ran out leaving luggage and everything there making others run behind her but before they call her she already left the airport in the car which made them helpless. Booking a cab, they too left to the hotel.

She drove as if she is racing or someone are chasing her!! She covered one hour distance in half an hour. All had a great time in stopping but as nothing worked and instead she even broke 2 signals which is taking care by cabir and Madhyam but there are not even an ounce angry on her because they know when it comes to her love, she just can't stop herself.

Reaching the hotel she immediately ran to the room number cabir said and found Sanjana standing there with a helpless face.

Nandini asked huffing "what happened Sanju?"

Sanjana replied "dii Bhai had locked himself in room after coming from outside and now I'm hearing shouts from inside and abhi said he is having nightmare as he saw some boys were forcing some girl and Bhai helped them. I didn't went inside but I have spare keys of this room."

Nandini immediately took the keys and opened the door to find room is full of darkness and sounds of sobs are heard slowly along with murmuring *nothing will happen to you baby nothing* which broke her heart.

Searching a minute for switch board she got it and switched on the lights to find everything is broken like vases mirror showpieces everything even bed is untidy and her man is sitting in a corner curled up himself into a ball and is crying murmuring. It broke her heart into zillion pieces seeing him like this. Even she didn't know when her tears started rolling down her cheeks.

Uske liye Jaan bhi de sakti hai,

Jaan le bhi sakti hai;

Jo Dil kisike aankhon se khoon bhi bahar aane pe Nahi pigla,

Uski pyaar k aankhon se aansu aane pe vo Dil tut hi gayi;

Uski amaanat hai vo,

Uski pyaar hai vo..

~D€€k$#@

She immediately ran to him and hugged him tightly and started pecking his hairs to calm him down. Here manik didn't even know when lights got on as he wasn't paying attention to anything which means he is still getting affected of nightmare got stilled due to sudden hug but relaxed after feeling the very familiar touch. Hugging her back he starting crying his heart out but she didn't stopped him as she knows that he has to cry out instead of Keeping everything inside and become a rock.

Even after half an hour when he didn't stopped crying she pulled him with her and made him lay on bed and laid beside him who immediately hid his face in her upper body and hugged her tightly. She started caressing his hairs and pecking his forehead and whispering sweet nothings in his ears to calm him down. He slowly slipped into deep slumber she sighed and her tears made their way from her eyes.

She too closed her eyes for a half an hour and was almost asleep when she felt him moving and understood that he is getting nightmare again so she immediately started Patting his hair and started singing Lullaby. (Chandaniya lori lori song) Both slept off in the same way without their knowledge and even others dispersed to the rooms Madhyam booked and slept off.

Next day which means 3rd day in London. Next day means 4th day is manik's birthday *hehe* how many of you are excited? Any ideas for manik's bday? Some special gifts or letters or any ideas  you can give?

Nandini was the first one to wake up! Looking at manik who is sleeping hugging her like a baby koala, she smiled and pecked his forehead and came out of his death grip after trying for fifteen minutes.

She went to get freshen up till he wakes up. After Nandini went, manik felt the warmth missing around him so he immediately woke up and found himself on bed.

He tried remembering yesterday's events and remembered that he had a nightmare and nandu came and then it striked him! His Jaan! He called out for her for a few times and didn't got any response. But was confused as he is on bed when Yesterday night he was curled up in a corner.

Thinking it might be his illusion, he sighed and looked around the room to find her hand bag which brought a million dollar smile on his face. Why not when his Jaan is really there and even calmed him twice. Grinning to himself he turned to a side to find her mobile on side table.

Slapping his forehead lightly for not observing everything around perfectly and making assumptions, he took her mobile and pressed the switch on button to find his pic as her wall paper.

Lock screen wallpaper

Home screen wallpaper

Smiling he kept it aside and closed his eyes for a few mins

Now signing off Rapunzel_0207