53. The game starts now

Navya almost shouted "What the hell? How did Harshad even come inside the room and break all the things yet we didn't heard anything and he even took nandu with him?"

And this made everyone ponder over that when Manik realised it.

Manik informed "That is because she knows that I can't sleep peacefully and i do get nightmares so she have requested to arrange silencer in the room and yesterday night I wass fuzzy so I think she might have switched on the silencer from yesterday and forgot to turn it off."

[And guys yes, silencer of rooms are true I googled a bit to find whether its true or not and got to know that its true.]

Maddy asked "But how did he even enter inside?"

Manik said "we have to find that only bro!And this Harshad isn't getting away easily this time. He tried to my jaan, Manik Malhotra's jaan and he have to pay heavy price for it and it may even be his life if he had harmed my baby."

Manik's eyes turned red and his knuckles turned white as he fisted his palm and after understanding that Harshad kidnapped her but didn't understood how did even Harshad got upto their room because whole Siya mansion is secured even though if it is in the middle of the city by security guards , cameras and all after dazzlers shown up their faces. Sighing thinking to check the cameras he opened the laptop as everyone's laptops and mobiles are connected to CCTV. He opened the footage of garden of about half an hour ago from where we can see everything inside the mansion and outside the mansion. Opening it, he found a car kinda omni van is there which is of pitch black and even windows are covered with windshields. But he wasn't able to see the car number or somthing. So he went out and checked that the car isn't there and at that spot there is a beer bottle which is broken and beer still oozing out which means the car zoomed out just now.

Sanjana instructed "guys I guess we have to divide the work to get dii. Lets do one thing, maddy you try tracking the car through cameras, navya dii you contact your agents and know where nandu dii can be hidden or can trace Harshad's number, Abhi you please check fab5 and Anitha's mobile numbers and try locating where they are because we have to know whether this is by only Harshad or it may be a master plan of that bi**h Anitha, Avni you check out the CCTV of lawn and corridors that are around mansion and Cabir bhai please don't let Rishabh know anything so please try diverting his mind until you can do it. And manik bhai you try to think whether dii might have given you some clue regarding something that can be traceable and I will talk to rocky and team to find whether they have seen the vehicle or can follow them."

All nodded and immediately started taking their laptops checking all the cameras and tracing and talking to the security guards.

Manik tried remembering all their moments and even every dialogue of theirs but couldn't get anything. sighing he closed his eyes thinking again because he knows how cautious nandu is about everyone and she knows he needs her the most so she had definitely said him something but he wasn't able to remember it! Thinking deeply for more than half an hour , he got remembered her saying
___________________
FLASHBACK:
Manik and Nandini were sitting in a beach on sand. Nandini between Manik's legs looking at the ways and Manik wrapped his arms around her waist and kept on pecking her hairs once in a while and sweet smiles are playing on their lips looking at the waves that were touching their feet twice or thrice in a minute. The sun is slowly disappearing into nothing and moon is shining slowly showing its imperfect beauty which is already making many lovers feel blessed just by sitting under it.

All of a sudden Manik asked her something which made her tighten her grip on his hand which she was holding.

Manik asked "Jaan what if something or someone snatches you away from me? How can I get back to you if I lost you by any chance?"

She turned a bit and looked back to him to find his eyes filled with full of insecurities which kinda made her smile abit because she was literally finding a kid in him who is scared of losing his mom who promised to get back to him in an hour or so!!!! Keeping her palm on his cheek, she made him look at her slowly and pecked his forehead.

Nandini said "Mani, If you aren't able to find me, just remeber what l gave you for the first time and it will lead your way to me and its not hard to get me."

She completed and pecked his forehead making him sigh in relief and smile peacefully.

FLASHBACK ENDS
_____________________

"MOBILE"he shouted as if realised something and yes that's the truth. Nandini's first gift to manik is that mobile only.

He immediately like a mad man searched for his mobile and found it on the night stand on Nandini's side and that too infront of her pic. Until he remembered, they always keep mobiles on manik's side from starting and also thier pic is also on his side. Nandini being a chocolate lover just like your writer always keeps only chocolate bowls and wrappers on her stand. Means definitely she must have kept them.

Until he is analysing everything, everyone else came too and found him thinking deeply when navya went and shook him a bit to bring him out of the trance which actually worked and he looked at her a bit startled.

Navya asked "What's wrong manik? Don't worry we will definitely find nandu just have faith in her."

But manik was still thinking something else without listening to her and when Navya said "have faith in her", he remembered somthing and said it aloud which shook everyone's mind.

Manik assured "Guys Nandu didn't got kidnapped she herself didn't resisted when they kidnapped her which means she was willing to go with them that means there is something behind her getting kidnapped."

His words made everyone cool but were confused how come he said that easily when maddy asked it aloud!!!

Madhyam kept his doubts infront "How are you so sure manik? I mean l know you have confidence in her but this much that your posture got cooled in seconds."

Manik said proudly "Because it's Nandini murthy we are talking about. Come on maddy don't you know her? She is a fighter by birth and proved it everytime when life threw something or the other at her. And she is an agent not a normal girl so if she wanted she could easily tackle them and you know right, much people can't come in so it might be definitely Harshad who came in as he really wanna see Manik malhotra getting defeated and Nandu tho she would have simply hit him with her left leg just like that. So it means she is really willing to go and mobiles and pic are not at their regular places which means she is trying to say something."

He checked his mobile for a few minutes and checked his whatsapp and found her GPS connected to his mobile and that brought a smile on his face.

Manik said "Guys lets go we got her location and-"

Sanjana didn't let manik complete saying "Manik bhai even harshad's location is also near dii-"

Abhimanyu completed Sanjana's words "But not other Fab4 and Anitha."

Manik completed "Means he himself did it or either they just kept mobiles at malhotra mansion so that we think that and l would come alone there!"

Navya ushered everyone "Let's go now."

"Let the game begin" Manik grinned evilly making all smirk at his thinking level which means he understood what actually might have happened

She said and everyone nodded and even cabir came after making Rishabh sleep and all went outside along with guards to get their Queen back.

STAY TUNED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.