49. London again?

Ok so as atlast Nandini accepted Manik's apology on the condition that he won't ever hid anything from her and it was hell of a week for manik to make nandu smile. But guess what even that is not going to last for long.

Today all planned for a day out as it's Sunday and it's been a tiring week for everyone. Guess they will get more tired. 

Did you guys forgot about what happened to Harshad after nandu got to know their truth? Oh bubs then wait for next few updates to know what happened to them the upcoming chapters are going to be fun. Getting confused with my words? Then congratulate me I'm successful in making you guys confused 😂😂. I know you guys are literally finding ways to murder me but sorry mein appointment Nahi dungi 😂😂😂. Lmao.

All got ready and had breakfast and after a long time with smiles and laughter and were about to settle in car when manik's Mobile rang showing an unknown number. Confused all got out from car and stood out waiting for manik to come when he came in few mins with a sad face.

Nandini asked "what's wrong manik?"

Manik replied hesitantly "Jaan actually I got a call from London."

Nandini looked at him questioningly "so?"

Manik said sighing "I have to go there. We got a contract from there, they want to build a branch in India and they want infinity heights to build it. I have to be there for one week."

Nandini squealed and hugged him tightly "that's really a great opportunity Manik congratulations." He hugged her back but was still sad. She broke the hug when he said "Jaan if you come with me , I will go to London Orelse I will cancel the deal."

All were shocked

Nandini tried to say "but manik.x

Manik cutted her off immediately "no Jaan I can't lose you. Whenever I'm away from you or you are away from me I don't at all like it. Please. Come with me I will arrange everything."

Nandini explained softly "it's just not about me Manik but I'm having few cases to take care of in the hospital and I have dealt them from the starting of their pregnancy so no one can understand everything. I don't have any option. I have to deal with it."

She said with a sad face inside hoping that he won't find what she is doing.

Manik asked "when is the delivery?"

Nandini replied "3 days later."

Manik said nodding his head "fine be here Cabir are you coming with me?"

Cabir replied trying to ease the situation "ofcourse not only me , Sanjana and Abhimanyu are also coming."

Manik said "and you (pointing to Nandini) are coming immediately after the delivery and I'm not requesting I'm ordering ok."

Nandu nodded almost immediately to which he sighed in relief.

Nandu asked "when should you go?"

Manik replied "flight is booked at today's night."

Nandini said "then let's start packing now. "

She said and dragged manik with her followed by others while Rishabh stood at the car and nodded his head in disbelief murmuring to himself saying *I need to get a gf for myself too unless I want to get mad seeing these pairs* with a sweet yet annoying smile playing on his lips and he too went inside.

Nandini started packing manik's clothes instructing him everything

Nandini started instructing "don't forget to have food , I'm keeping outfits in this suitcase ties together , files , laptop and the list goes on__"

While Manik sat on bed admiring his lady love thinking how lucky he got to get a pure soul like her.

Day came to an end with cuddling and being cozy and making more moments in less time. Cabir booked tickets and said everyone others to come with Nandini.

All nodded in agreement and got ready to go to airport.

All pairs on bikes and Rishabh with driver and guards as he wanna give lone time to them..

Nandini kept hugging Manik from behind tightly and started whispering sweet nothings in his ears and he kept enjoying her attention along with Mumbai's night cold breeze and girlfriend behind him.

Signing off @rapunzel_0207