55. Azab Harshad Ki Gazab Bezzati

Shutting his eyes tightly controlling himself not to kill Harshad at that very moment because his Jaan is more important now! He went to her and knelt on his knees as she is already short and the chair too! He kept looking at her for a minute and his hand slowly Went to the cheek where Harshad slapped and he caressed there slowly to which she hissed even in her semi conscious state which broke his heart a bit more.

He slowly removed her ties and freed her from the ropes and slowly removed the tape which is on her mouth slowly making sure he won't wake her up because tears were the last thing he wanted at that moment hell he never wishes for her tears even if they are happy tears.

He was about to pick her up when he felt someone is behind him. So instead of picking her up, he bent down a bit just the way when someone does to pick someone and took the gun he hid in his boots in a split second and shot it behind his (manik's) back near the other person's knee. Bullet sound is followed by a cunning fox's shriek. I guess you guys know the fox or sheep or donkey or whatever the animal it is!

Manik stood up on his toes and turned around to face the fox with an evil smirk on his face which really felt as if a monster is smirking as he got his prey for the day! He looked at Harshad who is quite shocked and it can be seen on his face. He looks like a deer who is caught by the headlights of the hunter's car! Lmao I don't know what's wrong with me today as I'm comparing Harshad with all the animals and trust me it is coming by flow not by thinking and writing!

Manik- What's up Harshad Saxena?

He asked still smirking evilly and was having intimidating aura around him which can scare anyone easily.

Harshad- M..Ma..Mani..Manik?

He was stammering badly first due to pain and second due to the shock!

My not-so-annoying conscience- great I'm having correct timing to give entry!

Me- bekarest timing in the whole world *rolling my eyes*.

Conscience- abey chup baith! I came here to enjoy the show. Harshad literally looks like a rabbit who went to lion's den to dance thinking lion isn't there but got caught by lion.

Me- *facepalming* now I understood why I'm getting all the animal names to compare to Harshad. But my dear conscience please don't compare him to animals because even they feel that we are doing their bezzati by comparing him with them.

My conscience- *grinning* great! Acche se paala hai maine tumhe! Meri saath rehkar tum bhi dimag ka upayog kar rahi ho!

Me- oh my god please someone come and call blue cross for-

My conscience- you! I know even u r an animal but I'm not coming with you if you go to live in blue cross leaving the readers behind.

Me- abbey oh! Blue cross is for you not me! Either keep your clap shut or dafa hojao yaha se! U are disturbing my readers.

My conscience- *wiping fake tears* I'm not disturbing them infact I'm entertaining them.

Me- *rolling eyes* readers do kindly ignore this annoying conscience and let's continue.

Manik- oh yeah I'm Manik! Manik Malhotra. And you are Dustbin Saxena I know don't need to introduce.

My conscience- oh yeah dustbin saxena because he collects all the dust and kachra around him and keeps inside and helps society in this way but became a bad man and still stinks. Eww I guess he doesn't even bath *closing nose dramatically.*

Me- *sighing* as I said, readers ignore this doofu.

Harshad- Manik!

He said in a warning tone as manik did Azab Harshad Ki Gazab Bezzati.